Israelis attack Arabic man for driving (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Nebuchanezzar said:
That country is populated by morons. :)
Have you read the posts in this thread? =/

With the exception of Katie, I'd say that both Israel/Palestine and Australia are populated by morons.

Zingy

HSC
Israel has one of the highest levels of education out of every country in the world. That's why jews can become so rich and successful, while arabs just end up being terrorists.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
U.S.A said:
i was trying to sound like a jew. lol
Your first image really does justice to your cause. The people holding that banner look extremely educated and represent the general population of the world.

Great work. Well done.

I'd like to know how you would fair up walking past any one of those brutish thugs in a lone suburban street.

Last edited:

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
Your first image really does justice to your cause. The people holding that banner look extremely educated and represent the general population of the world.

Great work. Well done.

I'd like to know how you would fair up walking past any one of those brutish thugs in a lone suburban street.
is this better?

Last edited:

crossover

HSC
Zingy said:
Israel has one of the highest levels of education out of every country in the world. That's why jews can become so rich and successful, while arabs just end up being terrorists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MgGtIWJoPc&feature=related

yea man.. they sound really educated.. not spreading hate at all..

They kill children everywhere and are the reason for dozens of wars in Palestine. They even had the audacity to say its ok to kill children and women in Palestine because it was so said in their book.
Even religiously, they hated and tortured Jesus, they made Mohammad into a liar.
They demand respect from everyone but don’t respect anyone. They are arrogant and not to mention cheap.

ZabZu

HSC
What made you change your tone?

Nebuchanezzar said:
There is nothing wrong with Jews!

Only with Israel.

I want this to be made clear.
Nebuchanezzar said:
Damn Jews. Kill 'em all and let their "God" sort them out.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Second post was trolling, comrade. It's usually fairly easy to distinguish between the real and troll posts of a left wing liberal, but in that case I'll forgive you for the confusion.

MissSarajevo

HSC
I hope palestinian start another intifada so, the jews can finally kill them all. Problems solved.

Zingy

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
I hope palestinian start another intifada so, the jews can finally kill them all. Problems solved.
Agreed.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
l3b0r4mb0 said:
watch and learn you ignorant,money hungry, big nosed, filthy jew!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzRjdR9LFbQ&feature=related
when i see videos like this my anger intensifies, i am petrified and fuming yet confused. i HATE this ISRAEL. and dare i say any man, woman or child who shows an iota of defense for this undeniable fascist regime should be question where there moral compass stand.

people like jaredR, Aryan beauty and MissSarajevo should be shot dead. point blank. Period.

Last edited:

JonnoisBored

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
when i see videos like this my anger intensifies, i am petrified and fuming yet confused. i HATE this ISRAEL. and dare i say any man, woman or child who shows an iota of defense for this undeniable fascist regime should be question where there moral compass stand.

people like jaredR, Aryan beauty and MissSarajevo should be shot dead. point blank. Period.
BBJ calm down dude, there are 2 sides to every story. It is very unfortunate if procedures like that are occuring, but they are preventative measures and unfortunately the only option they have.

Most YouTube Videos I have seen being posted always show one view on the conflict, which do not have in-depth information to what is going on with both sides and i usually disregard them. Nothing good ever came from anger, anger is the reason the spark of conflict turns into a flame.

Hating Israel wont make any changes to the situation that is going on there at the moment, so you would be best focusing your energies into positive actions, rather than thinking about shooting people. That way you are no better than the supposed evil you are fighting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)