Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
BigPole said:
No it's not a race douche, never said it was.

Maybe I should explain it in your language:

full sik bro habib
typical reply from the Arab. your so stupid that you make me laugh.

go back to banks town and hang out with the hetiks that you belong with.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
But Sam said that Muslims don't insult Jews!
They're not muslims as far as I'm concerned, still it's somewhat hard to deny it was an Arab responsible for the drawings, considering there is arabic text in the images. Still, you don't need to ask me, just search "Islam drawing" or "muslim drawing" in google search, you'll see a whole hosts of websites which clearly show that it is prohibited in Islam.

But you know as well as I do. Many more jews and zionists are blatanly anti-Islamic. I'm a muslim, and I'm very inclined towards Jews. I mean Einstein, Marx, and even many modern Jews, like Norm. Finkelstein and John Stewart.

I'm pretty sure you'll find many muslims who share my opinion on the matter. Even though I'm vehemently opposed to Zionism, that does not correlate to being anti-Jewish.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
typical reply from the Arab. your so stupid that you make me laugh.
Seriously, for your own good learn the difference between your and you're. It will almost make you look credible!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
Oh, just ask Sam to repeat it. A pity he deleted his post where he said you could recognise Jews by their big Jew noses, their Jewfro and most Jews, specifically the women, have a giant pole up their ass.

Don't think I forgot that post, Sam!
:eek: Oh, ari.

There is a reason I deleted the post, it was an attempt to be funny, and it just came out as stupid. You know Jews sport Jewfros though. And don't even try to deny that many Jewish chicks are uptight.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
They're not muslims as far as I'm concerned, still it's somewhat hard to deny it was an Arab responsible for the drawings, considering there is arabic text in the images. Still, you don't need to ask me, just search "Islam drawing" or "muslim drawing" in google search, you'll see a whole hosts of websites which clearly show that it is prohibited in Islam.
Yeah because my statement was referring to pictures...

But you know as well as I do. Many more jews and zionists are blatanly anti-Islamic.
Says the antisemitic and anti-Isreali propaganda:)

I'm a muslim, and I'm very inclined towards Jews. I mean Einstein, Marx, and even many modern Jews, like Norm. Finkelstein and John Stewart.
Yep, big nosed, Jew fro people with poles up their ass. You are very inclined towards them.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
:eek: Oh, ari.

There is a reason I deleted the post, it was an attempt to be funny, and it just came out as stupid. You know Jews sport Jewfros though. And don't even try to deny that many Jewish chicks are uptight.
Oh, Sam!

Whatever you say!
*asks to be stoned for insulting a self proclaimed prophet*

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
*asks to be stoned for insulting a self proclaimed prophet*
You should have used the word "infidel" too. That's a word which has had it's original meaning bastardized in order to portray muslims as intolerant murderers and terrorists.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
BigPole said:
"Many more jews and zionists are blatanly anti-Islamic.", what? your "prophet" Muhammad compared Jews to PIGS AND SWINES, Zionists my ass.
He also is believed to have had sex with a 9 year old...but Sam blames this on Zionist propaganda...like...the Jews secretly changed the Hadith Bukhari in an elaborate scheme to attack Islam with the establishment of Israel.

Those Zionists are pretty shifty;)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
BigPole said:
Me (Gay Lebanese ex-Muslim who loves c0ck) > You (terrorist) :rofl:.
You mean djeje? (male chicken) or dong?
Good luck either way. You made me laugh.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
You should have used the word "infidel" too. That's a word which has had it's original meaning bastardized in order to portray muslims as intolerant murderers and terrorists.
My mistake.
Muslims are tolerant. Especially of polytheists pagans!
*prays to mecca and has a pilgrimage to a black stone*

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
BigPole said:
They so are.

Some Muslims reject hadiths alltogether cause they believe Zionists "changed up"...oh but I guess Islam was founded on that (the reason Muhammad gave for the creation of the Quran was because he thought the Jews changed the Torah and New testement to exclude Muslims LOL!!).
Oh those 'Qur'anics'. Reading the Qur'an without a context. Leaves it open to even more arbitrary interpretations!

Qur'anic logic:

Premise 1: The Gospels and Torah are the Word of God

Premise 2: The Word of God cannot be changed

Conclusion: The Gospels and Torah are changed because they contradict Muhammad's appropriation of them

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
He also is believed to have had sex with a 9 year old...but Sam blames this on Zionist propaganda...like...the Jews secretly changed the Hadith Bukhari in an elaborate scheme to attack Islam with the establishment of Israel.

Those Zionists are pretty shifty;)
Oh, ari. What I don't get is why you (as someone who knows better) continues to blurt those old and disproven lies? Depending on which hadith you read, Muhammad (PBUH)'s last wife Aisha, was 10-13 when their marriage was consumated.

However it's pretty much undisputed, that she had reached puberty (menstrual cycle) which makes it's pretty much hard to believe she was 9.

But even still, did you know in Canada it's legal to have sex with a 14 year old in 2008? And it's legal in Japan to have sex with a 12 year old. It was legal in the United States of America to marry and have sex with a 10 year old just 100 years ago. I somehow doubt that in the times when the life expectancy was 28 or so, 1400 years ago, that an arbitrary age (12, 14, 16) is better at determining preparedness for sex than the biological signs.

Still, more propoganda that needs to be disproven.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
BigPole said:
Random fact: the Pagans in pre-Islam Arabia believed in a MOON God named "Allah" and the modern day Ka'ba was the idol's place of worship.

Islam = stolen ideas.
Oh no, not the Moon God stuff again. :rofl:

Haha, you guys are too much for me. I'm off for now.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Oh, ari. What I don't get is why you (as someone who knows better) continues to blurt those old and disproven lies? Depending on which hadith you read, Muhammad (PBUH)'s last wife Aisha, was 10-13 when their marriage was consumated.
Yes, I get it Sam!
Bukhari was a liar! Of course, he is only a liar when the Kuffir use his words against the prophet!

You are going about it wrong, Sam. You should not be trying to justify Muhammad's actions to us as! You do not need to justify them! It would be easier to claim that Muhammad had access to some superior reasoning that allowed him to disobey what we consider cultural and social norms.(Well, as long as you're not in Yemen where majority of women have consumated their marriage before the age of consent or marriage age). Muhammad was not tied down to these just as he could take more than 4 wives at a time.

I love how you get so excited over a joking passing comment. But c'mon. Rip into this baby too!

Edit: and stop with the bullshit. The consensus among the hadiths is that she was 9 not 10-13. How disgraceful for you to lie about the deeds of the prophet!

------------

Just some points you continually avoided:

1. Pictures of Muhammad is not a sin to the majority of the world. No one should have to die because of pictures of him. I would like to say he was a fictional character who did not slaughter so many innocent people in his lifetime but then I'd be accused of trying to belittle Muhammad's great deeds.

So, there is no reason for anyone to subordinate their own basic rights to follow the irrational laws of a 7th Century warlord.

2. Da Vinci Code = no deaths
Satanic Verses = countless acts of violence, Ayatollah orders all good Muslims to kill Rushdie.

Piss Christ (I.e. crucifix submerged in urine as art) = no deaths
Cartoon of Muhammad = over 100 deaths, hundreds injured, riots.

Don't you think that the response was slightly disproportional?
It relied on the irrational and subjective idea that cartoons are wrong. Anything other than a sternly written letter to the editor was probably too far.

3. I can't be stuffed. But lol at you claiming I avoid questions.

Last edited:

historykidd

HSC
ari89 said:
Yes, I get it Sam!
Bukhari was a liar! Of course, he is only a liar when the Kuffir use his words against the prophet!

You are going about it wrong, Sam. You should not be trying to justify Muhammad's actions to us as! You do not need to justify them! It would be easier to claim that Muhammad had access to some superior reasoning that allowed him to disobey what we consider cultural and social norms.(Well, as long as you're not in Yemen where majority of women have consumated their marriage before the age of consent or marriage age). Muhammad was not tied down to these just as he could take more than 4 wives at a time.

I love how you get so excited over a joking passing comment. But c'mon. Rip into this baby too!

Edit: and stop with the bullshit. The consensus among the hadiths is that she was 9 not 10-13. How disgraceful for you to lie about the deeds of the prophet!

------------

Just some points you continually avoided:

1. Pictures of Muhammad is not a sin. No one should have to die because of pictures of him. I would like to say he was a fictional character who did not slaughter so many innocent people in his lifetime but then I'd be accused of trying to belittle Muhammad's great deeds.

So, there is no reason for anyone to subordinate their own basic rights to follow the irrational laws of a 7th Century warlord.

2. Da Vinci Code = no deaths
Satanic Verses = countless acts of violence, Ayatollah orders all good Muslims to kill Rushdie.

Piss Christ (I.e. crucifix submerged in urine as art) = no deaths
Cartoon of Muhammad = over 100 deaths, hundreds injured, riots.

Don't you think that the response was slightly disproportional?

3. I can't be stuffed. But lol at you claiming I avoid questions.
dude, why do you care so much?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
historykidd said:
dude, why do you care so much?
When people in my own society justify killing over a picture I find it hard to say 'lets let this cyclical culture of hate and aggression continue'.

Copy/pasting points he never responded to doesn't take too much effort either. About as much care as it took you to post about not caring.

And lol at the irony of your post quoting me saying I can't be bothered to care to say more

historykidd

HSC
ari89 said:
When people in my own society justify killing over a picture I find it hard to say 'lets let this cyclical culture of hate and aggression continue'.

Copy/pasting points he never responded to doesn't take too much effort either. About as much care as it took you to post about not caring.

And lol at the irony of your post quoting me saying I can't be bothered to care to say more
tl;dr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)