Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
catzhernandez said:
I was just wondering, is it possible for me to convert to Judaism?

How would I go about doing it?
Yes it is possible, you best to contact a Rabbi. If you're genuine you can private message me.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Ah, I see the Arabs are still spouting their Zionist conspiracy propaganda in this thread.

Keep up the good work bigboyjames. One day the world will know the truth about the unacceptable oppression of the Middle East by those dastardly Jews.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
Ah, I see the Arabs are still spouting their Zionist conspiracy propaganda in this thread.
Well you haven't seen the videos!

My cousins sister in law knows a person who was in NY on September 11 and she said there is NO way a plane made it happen. Ever watch the news coverage? All the stations make the news presenter stand in the way when the second plane hits!

Why would the news presenters stand in the way?
BECAUSE THE ZIONISTS CONTROL THE MEDIA!

They controlled what you saw so that you would hate the peaceful Bin Laden and other peace and human right advocates such as Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad!

Don't let them fool you any longer!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Slidey said:

Keep up the good work bigboyjames. One day the world will know the truth about the unacceptable oppression of the Middle East by those dastardly Jews.
im not arab you fuck nut. fucking zionist mofo

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:

My cousins sister in law knows a person who was in NY on September 11 and she said there is NO way a plane made it happen. Ever watch the news coverage? All the stations make the news presenter stand in the way when the second plane hits!

They controlled what you saw so that you would hate the peaceful Bin Laden and other peace and human right advocates such as Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad!

stop talking out of your ass

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
stop talking out of your ass
You weren't there! You only know what the zionist media wants you to know!

No Jews died in the 9/11 attacks! The Zionists used an instant messenger program to warn all Jews and Israelis not to go to work that day and they didn't.
People today know this and the US government does nothing!

The zionists knew they could manipulate Bush to go to war in Iraq and they knew that once he was on their side Israel will always have protection from the satan that is America.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
BigPole said:
I can't stand the prejudice towards Israelis from Palestinians and Muslims in General. They compare Jews to pigs, monkeys etc it's just plain ignorance and the ironic side to it is that most scientists today are Jews and many medications used by these Muslims were created by Jews.
So this is the best reason you came up with as to why israel should exist? Wow.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
BigPole said:
I can't stand the prejudice towards Israelis from Palestinians and Muslims in General. They compare Jews to pigs, monkeys etc it's just plain ignorance and the ironic side to it is that most scientists today are Jews and many medications used by these Muslims were created by Jews.
How do I begin? How do I convey to you the ideas in my head about how untrue what you're saying is? I wish I was just a little more eloquent, a little better with words, but alas I am not. What I am however is honest so I'll respond in the most honest fashion I can.

Palestinians are not prejudiced towards Jews. What would make you ever suggest that? What evidence do you have that Palestinians are prejudiced towards Jews? I know.

The evidence which I believe you've been exposed to is probably a video made by Israeli intelligence service Memri or another video which was influenced by that style of propoganda. Find something one muslim said, and try to pass it off as a muslim belief.

I assure you there are hundreds of Palestinians so confused, so abused, that they don't know what to blame. Why does this happen to us? Why are we treated like animals? That's probably what the Palestinians think. They don't understand why Israel treats them as they do, and the west neglects them, ignores their plight. They don't get it.

They don't get why Israel has killed thousands Palestinians directly in the last decade and nobody has stopped them. And so they blame. They blame the U.S, they blame the world, and most incorrectly some may blame the Jews. But who is at fault there? It's not the Palestinians brave enough to face tanks with rocks that started that precedent of correlating Israel with Judaism. Infact, it was Israel who started that precedent, they needed a way to discredit anybody who spoke out against Israel - they called them anti-semites. Hitlerites.

They basically sought out to make the case that:
Zionism (Israel) = Judaism.

That is the ultimate farce progressive muslims, jews and people need to dispell. Zionism =/= Judaism.

dumarab

HSC
Zionist jews are the worste beings of Gods creation.

When the land of palestine was supposed to be "SHARED"

15% of the land belonged to palestinians while the other 75% belongs to the Zionist jews.

HOWEVER

76% of the population was palestinian and only 10% were jews.

Sounds fair???
Lets put it this way, if the USA came and decided that australia was their land, and they take away houses, sisters mums to rape. How would you feel?

Just to one of the people above me. It's true the zionist do control the media, and almost everything in this world.

Haven't you guys herd of the New World Order?

ZabZu

HSC
ari89 said:

Haha, your like a left-wing version of Stephen Colbert. Hilarious

ZabZu

HSC
dumarab said:
When the land of palestine was supposed to be "SHARED"

15% of the land belonged to palestinians while the other 75% belongs to the Zionist jews.

HOWEVER

76% of the population was palestinian and only 10% were jews.

Sounds fair???
Anyone who knows about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict knows your pulling numbers from different years.

That discredits your argument and shows your Palestinian bias

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ZabZu said:
Anyone who knows about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict knows your pulling numbers from different years.

That discredits your argument and shows your Palestinian bias
yeah you are correct. anyone that has been following the issue will know that Jews had 1% of the land and the end of WW1.....and at the end of WW2 Palestine had 35% Jews due to mass immigration from Europe....but the land was split up 55% to the jews.

oh btw...because ive looked at the facts.. according to dumb fucks like you im pro-Palestinian....and bias.....can someone explain to me how that works?! and till this day i am yet to be explained why Israel should exist....the only shit you pro - Israeli fuck nuts talk about is a holocaust and Hitler.

-Anfernee-

HSC
bigboyjames said:
yeah you are correct. anyone that has been following the issue will know that Jews had 1% of the land and the end of WW1.....and at the end of WW2 Palestine had 35% Jews due to mass immigration from Europe....but the land was split up 55% to the jews.

oh btw...because ive looked at the facts.. according to dumb fucks like you im pro-Palestinian....and bias.....can someone explain to me how that works?! and till this day i am yet to be explained why Israel should exist....the only shit you pro - Israeli fuck nuts talk about is a holocaust and Hitler.

Simply put..Jizzrael should not exist. That's why you haven't got an explanation so far, even those pro- Isreal cunts know this.

Israel should be put down for the mangey little mutt that it is. I hope to join the fight one day...by that I mean post on internet forums for my cause.

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
bigboyjames said:
Im not disputing your statistics james, I was saying that dumarab is taking data from different years.

dumarab was taking land ownership data from after the 1970s and population data from before the end of WW2 (1945).

bigboyjames said:
and till this day i am yet to be explained why Israel should exist....the only shit you pro - Israeli fuck nuts talk about is a holocaust and Hitler.
I can give you reasons why a Jewish state should exist.

Jews have been the most discriminated ethnic/religious group in the history of the world. In the past they have been expelled from countries all over Europe and the Middle East.

Modern Zionism started in the late 1800s because of increasing nationalism in Europe. This nationalism led to increased hostility towards Jews because they were "different".

During WW2 many countries in Eastern Europe were happy to give their Jews to the Nazis. These countries did not value their Jewish citizens and did nothing to protect them.

Israel values and protects Jews who come to Israel from anywhere in the world. If Israel were not to exist tomorrow many Jewish Israelis would not trust that a non-Jewish government would protect them.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ZabZu said:
Jews have been the most discriminated ethnic/religious group in the history of the world. In the past they have been expelled from countries all over Europe and the Middle East.
this involves Palestine ...how?

ZabZu said:
Modern Zionism started in the late 1800s because of increasing nationalism in Europe. This nationalism led to increased hostility towards Jews because they were "different".

ZabZu said:
During WW2 many countries in Eastern Europe were happy to give their Jews to the Nazis. These countries did not value their Jewish citizens and did nothing to protect them.

ZabZu said:
Israel values and protects Jews who come to Israel from anywhere in the world. If Israel were not to exist tomorrow many Jewish Israelis would not trust that a non-Jewish government would protect them.
so....this is a justifiable reason as to why Palestine should give up its land....or whatever it has left.

the creation of Israel involved additional crimes against a largely innocent third party: the Palestinians. THAT'S WHY ISRAEL SHOULD NOT EXIST ON PALESTINE. BUT IN EUROPE WHERE ALL THE BAD THINGS HAPPENED.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
pro-Israelis repeat the same sshit over and over again. im getting tired of this "Europe" excuse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)