• both in mutual existance

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

-Anfernee-

HSC
bigboyjames said:
pro-Israelis repeat the same sshit over and over again. im getting tired of this "Europe" excuse.

What do you suggest then?

That israel should be moved to the African continent?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
-Anfernee- said:
What do you suggest then?

That israel should be moved to the African continent?
Don't say that!

He'll bring up some Iranian propaganda conspiracy theory that there is no such thing as a Jew or that the only real Jews are ethiopians!

-Anfernee-

HSC
ari89 said:
They controlled what you saw so that you would hate the peaceful Bin Laden and other peace and human right advocates such as Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad!

Don't let them fool you any longer!

hahaha, good one khuz. lol peaceful hezbollah, hamas. lol

edit: My aim is to join Fatah one day and get a nice cushy office job, that is until our secret compound gets bombed by Israeli fighter- jets.

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
I admit its unfair to the Palestinians that they have been displaced due to the creation of Israel. However, Arab aggression has led to further displacement. The Arabs lost land in 1948-9 and again in 1967.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89, where do you come up with shit like this. srsly, at first it was funny, now its just dumb.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
ari89, where do you come up with shit like this. srsly, at first it was funny, now its just dumb.
I'm repeating the bullshit crazies like you often cry (sup sam?).

What I suggested has been suggested many times over and most antisemities believe them no matter what:) e.g. first Jews are black by anti-Israelis as an argument for them to set up in north africa, and the non-existence of the Jews is mostly Iranian rhetoric.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
I'm repeating the bullshit crazies like you often cry (sup sam?).

What I suggested has been suggested many times over and most antisemities believe them no matter what:) e.g. first Jews are black by anti-Israelis as an argument for them to set up in north africa, and the non-existence of the Jews is mostly Iranian rhetoric.
ive never repeated any of those stupid shit. and im not sam. ive been on this forum for a while but never posted until recently but ive never come accross such posts that you are saying.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
the day i see Israel off the map i don't know what i will do in sheer happiness.

FUCK ISRAEL

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
BigPole said:
Israel is one of the most sophisticated country in the Middle East, heck in the world, in all fields (especially their education system) while in Muslim countries people aspire to blow themselves up, in Israel people aspire to be doctors, scientists etc :lol:
and thats a reason to why it should exist. wow. nice argument. try harder.

PS: i dont give a fuck what the Arabs do. i already know they are pathetic.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
BigPole said:
That is all you can rebut with, seriously, if a country has developed to one of the brightest and beneficials nations in the world then hell to the fucking yes it should exist.
OMG. ARE YOU FUCKING THAT THICK. srsly? so your saying, if i want to create a new country on the eastern seaboard of Australia. i should just kick the fuck everyone out and toss them off into the water or into the desert........make doctors, nursers and scietneist.....that will justify what i did with the initial inhabibitats of the land.

*claps* fucking genius we have here.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Why should we completely destroy a country which is doing so well, especially for one in the middle east?

-Anfernee-

HSC
bigboyjames said:
and thats a reason to why it should exist. wow. nice argument. try harder.

PS: i dont give a fuck what the Arabs do. i already know they are pathetic.

So what's your " final solution" ?

lets hear your plans for relocating Israel.

I think the good jewish people have done more for/ to the world than the Palestinians ever will...they're just good for cannon fodder..

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
-Anfernee- said:
So what's your " final solution" ?

lets hear your plans for relocating Israel.

I think the good jewish people have done more for/ to the world than the Palestinians ever will...they're just good for cannon fodder..
That's what I want to hear.

and lol at the last bit

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
BigPole said:
You obviously don't understand the situation there. If the Palestinians weren't murderes they could live in peace with the Jews. They're coercing themselves out of Israel.
your stupider than i initially thought. your deviating from the question that i am asking and fucking making it look like Palestinians are to blame.

simply. why should Israel exist? please help me understand why you think it should exist. if you answer holocaust and Hitler. that is not an answer.

answer this and then we can have a proper debate. but knowing you, like all the other pro israeli idiots, once the debate gets going you fools run away.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
your stupider than i initially thought. your deviating from the question that i am asking and fucking making it look like Palestinians are to blame.

simply. why should Israel exist? please help me understand why you think it should exist. if you answer holocaust and Hitler. that is not an answer.

answer this and then we can have a proper debate. but knowing you, like all the other pro israeli idiots, once the debate gets going you fools run away.
BUT ISRAEL DOES EXIST. Stop looking at the past.
What do you think the solution would be? The displacement of 7million people? Or let Iran have their way and bomb the shit out of them?

sams057

HSC
bigboyjames said:
ive never repeated any of those stupid shit. and im not sam. ive been on this forum for a while but never posted until recently but ive never come accross such posts that you are saying.
hey wats rong with sam?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
he thinks im you. im me. your you
What?
I don't think you're sam...and I wasn't talking about that sam anyway....:confused:

Ps. You're not your

sams057

HSC
BigPole said:
Your post is complete bullshit, you say we're believing in propaganda, fuck off, I am off Lebanese and Israeli background so I'm exposed to BOTH of the media, and the Arabic media are such instigators. Hell there was recently a cartoon show FOR KIDS based on a suicide bomber killing Jews and going to Heaven..ummm, hello?!?!?! they are installing terrorism in the minds of Palestinians, they are the ones using propaganda. Israel = for Jews and spare me your bullshit please.

Also it is a FACT the top scientists, psychologists and theorists in history were Jew, have you ever heard of Albert Einstein? Sigmund Freud? Wilhelm Wundt? Alfred Adler? Wilhelm Reich? you're such a gronk.
dont let me start BigPoleUpMyBigAss....are you trying to tell me israel doesn't indoctrinate it's kids with propaganda ...to hate arabs...STFU troll

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/20060718_israeli_girls_lebanon_bound_rockets/

ISNT THAT FUCKING INSTILLING TERRORISM IN THE MINDS OF KIDS?????????????????????????????????????????????????? FUCKING LOVE THE SARCASM 'to nasrallah with love' stupid idiots.

http://stevesgallery.com/files/israeli_girls_bombs3.jpg

THIS ISNT PROPAGANDA....OH LITTLE FUCKING BOYS AND LITTLE FUCKING GIRLS...GRAB YOUR TEXTAS AND WRITE SHIT ON THE ROCKETS WE'RE GONNA FIRE INTO LEBANON AND KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE....LIKE "TO NASRALLAH WITH LOVE"...OH BUT ISRAELI KIDS ARE SO FUCKING PURE AND INNOCENT THEY DON'T KNOW WHO NASRALLAH IS BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT FILLED WITH THE FUCKING PROPAGANDA LIKE ARAB KIDS...THEY'RE TAUGHT TO LOVE AND SEND ROCKETS WITH LOVE WHICH MAKES IT RIGHT TO KILL FUCKING INNOCENT FUCKING PEOPLE...

OH WAIT THERE'S MORE...HERE'S ANOTHER VIDEO SHOWING FUCKING PEACFUL FUCKING ISRAELI CHILDREN WHO ARE SOOO FREE FROM THE PROPAGANDA THE POOR, OPPRESSED, EVIL, TERRORIST ARAB CHILDREN ARE INSTILLED WITH FROM THEIR PARENTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mO8CWSam2o

Israeli children taught to hate Palestinians - Human rights workers attempt to get a soldier to stop settler kids who are throwing stones at a Palestinian home while a settler adult watches.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=46d_1202617931

OH YES ARABS ARE SO FUCKING EVIL...BUT JEWS ARE SO HARMONIOUS AND PURE AND PEACEFUL. FUCK HEADS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)