• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

isreali- paleistine (1 Viewer)

which do u support

• isreali

Votes: 49 44.1%
  • paleistine

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • both in mutual existance

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
bigboyjames said:
but hey, if you question it your anti-simetic.

lol, ive been asked to leave the country because i don't agree with the existence of Israel. have you?

thats how thick some people are.
Well judging by the way Rudd seems to be fellating Israel it's not impossible to imagine something such as that could happen one day in the future.

But to your question I have actually. Some zionist prat I was debating Hezbollah with kept pointing out that Australia recognises Hezbollah as a terrorist organisation rather than a legitimate resistance. Regardless, he said supporting Hezbollah (monetarily) would be against Australian law and that I should leave the country if I wanted to support them.

That was hilariously absurd. Israel has killed scores of civilians since it's inception, and through neglicence and also by order have killed civilians in each of it's neighbouring countries. Including the recent assassination of a high-ranking Hezbollah officials family in another country. (Unprovoked terrorism.)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Re: -

A High Way Man said:
The palestinians are a bunch of fucking towlhead terrorists who believe in a false prophet and deserve to die. Let alone have any land.
Obviously you didnt go to uni

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC

A High Way Man said:
The palestinians are a bunch of fucking towlhead terrorists who believe in a false prophet and deserve to die. Let alone have any land.
Obviously you didnt go to uni

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sams057 said:
you absolute total fucking tool of a troll...you are the most disgusting vile piece of shit...your comment sickened me...seriously have some respect for the girls that might be viewing this forum be they muslim or non-muslim before you post a graphic comment like that. seriosuly my face cringed when i read your comment im not lying. wat went through your head when u posted that u disgusting piece of slim, you absolute scum of society, you are a burden on society, seriously people like you shouldn't be alive..oh and i noticed u go 2 UWS..do u broadcast ur racist, vile, obscene, sick comments like that to other people in the uni since there is quite a presence of arabs/muslums...just curious...seriously you are sick in the head
Are you saying there's a problem with hairy pussies? Honestly, think before you post and offend all the girls who might have hairy pussies, you vile piece of scum. Your comment sickened me. Seriously, my face cringed when I read your comment; you are sick in the head.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
bigboyjames: why should israel exist

pro-israeli:because of the nazis and europeans

bigboyjames: but why should israel exist on palestine

pro-israeli: because of the nazis and europeans

bigboyjames: but why should israel exist on palestine

pro-israeli: because of the nazis and europeans

bigboyjames: but WTF does palestine have naything to do with this

pro-israeli: STFU, you are Jew-hating Nazi like Hitler. you ARE Hitler. you a Neo Nazi skinhead.

bigboyjames: dude, just tell me what palestine did to deserve this

pro-israeli: fuck you anti - semetic. im going home.

bigboyjames has a confused look on his face.
More like:

bigboyjames: why should Israel exist?

Me: Who cares, it does exist get over it. What now?

bigboyjames: BLAH BLAH NAZIS

Me: No, Israel exists. What now?

bigboyjames: *avoids question*, WHY SHOULD ISRAEL EXIST? IDIOTS FUCK YOU FUCK IDIOTS

Me: Stop living in the past, Israel exists. What now?

bigboyjames: STUPID ARABS MOTHERFUCKERS FUCK SHIT FUCK

Me: Israel exists, what is your plan now?

bigboyjames: WIPE THEM ALL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH FUCKERS

Your real perspective on the situation exposed:uhhuh:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
I think it goes without saying that Ari is clearly a JEW working for the IDF and MOSSAD and FOX NEWS to promote his ZIONIST agenda.

Where else do you think all the muslim posters keep going? He obviously identifies them and the IDF puts them into CONCENTRATION CAMPS inside 9/11
Your know too much.
MOSSAD has your location as we speak and the IAF are on their way to blow you up along with as many innocent women and children they can find as per usual!

ZabZu

HSC
Thousands of Jews were migrating to British controlled Palestine before Ben Gurion declared Israel's independence in 1948.

Why Palestine? The British promised (in think in 1917) that there will be a Jewish state there. The Brits fucked up because they promised the land to both the Jews and the Arabs. Thats why the British did not vote on the partition plan at the UN in 1947. Jews also wanted to live in Palestine because it is their historical homeland and the British allowed limited Jewish immigration.

Therefore by 1947 there was already a sizable Jewish population on Palestine.

I think many of the countries on the UN who voted for the partition of Palestine (the creation of Israel) viewed Israel as a solution to the problem of Jewish refugees. Even Australia was reluctant to take large numbers of Jews after WW2.

sams057

HSC

A High Way Man said:
oh yes and muslims are criticised for not accepting other religions and spreading their religion with the sword...interesting

ghani

HSC

sams057 said:
oh yes and muslims are criticised for not accepting other religions and spreading their religion with the sword...interesting
it is true to this day that islam are not accepting of other religions and spread their religion by the sword and i cant accept islam to be truth if that is how it works

sams057

HSC
ari89 said:
Me: Stop living in the past, Israel exists. What now?
and yet you're the ones that always, always go back to the past and cry about the nazis and hitler.....wahhh wahhh wahhh wat if i sed the holocaust happened get over it? wat wuld u say then

sams057

HSC

ghani said:
it is true to this day that islam are not accepting of other religions and spread their religion by the sword and i cant accept islam to be truth if that is how it works
ummm did u read what the other guy sed?about palestineans deserving to die because of what they believe...hmmm hes not muslim

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sams057 said:
and yet you're the ones that always, always go back to the past and cry about the nazis and hitler.....wahhh wahhh wahhh wat if i sed the holocaust happened get over it? wat wuld u say then
umm what?
I never mentioned the Nazis or the holocaust...now answer the question instead of inventing bullshit.

You and bigboyjames aren't the smartest people around;)

sams057

HSC
ZabZu said:
Thousands of Jews were migrating to British controlled Palestine before Ben Gurion declared Israel's independence in 1948.

Why Palestine? The British promised (in think in 1917) that there will be a Jewish state there. The Brits fucked up because they promised the land to both the Jews and the Arabs. Thats why the British did not vote on the partition plan at the UN in 1947. Jews also wanted to live in Palestine because it is their historical homeland and the British allowed limited Jewish immigration.

Therefore by 1947 there was already a sizable Jewish population on Palestine.

I think many of the countries on the UN who voted for the partition of Palestine (the creation of Israel) viewed Israel as a solution to the problem of Jewish refugees. Even Australia was reluctant to take large numbers of Jews after WW2.
still, WHO THE FUCK gave britain the right to decide ohh hey lets put them in palestine....the fact of the matter is noone wanted jews thats why they didnt want them in britain...seriosuly no joke read and u'll see...same as australia...still you really haven't answered the question about why palestine was chosen (even if it was the british) and more importantly, who gave them that right to decide

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Because Palestine is where the Jews come from and Britain controlled the territory at the time. It's quite simple.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Everyone knows international law and conventions ONLY apply when they are used AGAINST Israel. It is just unfair to use these terms in a balanced manner. Seriously, how dare you!?!

ZabZu

HSC
sams057 said:
still, WHO THE FUCK gave britain the right to decide ohh hey lets put them in palestine.
I agree with you. I suppose Britain controlled the land, Palestine was part of the British empire. The UK made a decision that affected the Arabs and they didnt seek their opinion or approval. It was very common back in the days when the Europeans colonised most of the world.

sams057 said:
still you really haven't answered the question about why palestine was chosen (even if it was the british)
You mean why did the British decide to give Palestine to the Jews?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ZabZu said:
I agree with you. I suppose Britain controlled the land, Palestine was part of the British empire. The UK made a decision that affected the Arabs and they didnt seek their opinion or approval. It was very common back in the days when the Europeans colonised most of the world.

?
so your saying that Israel shouldn't really exist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)