Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
sam04u said:
Don't make me laugh. Have you seen the population which has been squeezes into Gaza, which is Israel's concentration camp? It has the highest population density on the planet. Israel will find a way to manage to "squeeze back into" it's legal borders. Why do the Palestinians always have to be burdoned with the problems of the Jews? They're living in inconceivably high population densities, sometimes in refugee camps, sometimes 6-10 a room, and you're comparing that to what Israel, a nation with never-ending wealth might have to deal with?

Seriously, you're on the verge of insanity in making that ridiculous argument.

No, you're retarded. The Zionists knew it was impractical from the very beginning, that's why the plan was to ethnically cleanse the land of Palestinians. The premise was "a land without people, for a people without land", which was false. Considering the Palestinians were there, and they lived in those lands. Infact, many still hold on to the keys to their homes, the homes they were driven out of.

And honestly, I hope you don't plan to argue the fallacious 70s and 80s propoganda of Palestinians selling their land, or leaving the land to fight with the invading Arab armies. Even Zionist Israeli scholars, and former Israeli government don't argue that point anymore. So lets not even go in that direction.
The Israelites are surrounded by hostiles, the Palistinians are not. It would be far easier for Palestinians to seek refuge in other Arab nations than for the Israelites to do seek refuge some place.

But point conceeded, certainly, it was quite a bad argument that time. :rolleyes:

And my time is being consumed to much by BOS, so I certainly won't run with that, not that I would have anyway... now I've gotta finish replying to the dumb arab over at the other thread I'm on and get some work in before another day goes unproductively.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ZabZu said:
Now, are you willing to condemn all the Arab countries that invaded Israel after Ben Gurion declared independence in 1948?
No, and why should I? Even from an Israeli perspective that invasion benefited Israel greatly. It led to the unification the Haganah/Irgun as a combined military force, rather than a divided one. Which without could have caused a struggle within Israel, and perhaps even a civil war.

But moreso, Israel had long prior to any invasion breached any international laws, or just plain decency and justice. They had begun expelling Palestinians from their lands from the moment the U.N announced the two-state settlement to what was cooked-up to be a conflict. Israel begun demolishing hundreds of houses and three mosques which surrounded the western wall, and begun operations such as Plan Dalet, which pillaged the Arab sites of resources, and occupied Palestinian land not assigned to Israel.

Not to mention many other such operations by the Stern gang, and the other Zionists who were planning an etnic cleansing of local Arab populations from the newly recognised Israeli state.

I mean after all, it was their intension to acquire territory using force and the establishment of Israel was approved by the UN.
Actually depending on which sources you believe, their intension was more sinister or less. Some sources claim they announced the intension was to maintain one state, for both Jews and Muslims, and another source claims they had intended to massacre all the Jews. (ofcourse, as far as Zionist ideology goes, those two outcomes are one in the same.)

ZabZu

HSC
sam04u said:
But moreso, Israel had long prior to any invasion breached any international laws, or just plain decency and justice. They had begun expelling Palestinians from their lands from the moment the U.N announced the two-state settlement to what was cooked-up to be a conflict. Israel begun demolishing hundreds of houses and three mosques which surrounded the western wall
Israel had no access to the western wall or the old city of Jerusalem until 1967.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ZabZu said:
Israel had no access to the western wall or the old city of Jerusalem until 1967.
Uh, well I apologise if I had the date of that injustice incorrect. But there were precursors to the 1948 war, including some of which I mentioned previously. e.g; ethnic cleansing of Palestinian/British

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
According to Wikipedia (Of course a debatable source) the Palestinian territories which includes Gaza is actually ranked 13th with 667 people per square kilometre.

That's a far cry from Macau with 18,428 people per square kilometre. :)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
According to Wikipedia (Of course a debatable source) the Palestinian territories which includes Gaza is actually ranked 13th with 667 people per square kilometre.

That's a far cry from Macau with 18,428 people per square kilometre. :)
umm....so does that mean Israel can grab more land.....just enough to make sure Palestine stays just behind macau?

sams057

HSC
JaredR said:
Palestinians or rather Joranian/Syrians (as they considered themselves) supported Hitler and Nazism.

http://www.shalomjerusalem.com/mohammedism/mohammedism22.html

As for Ben-Gurion...he said many things...including:

"We accepted the UN resolution, but the Arabs did not. They are preparing to make war on us. If we defeat them and capture western Galilee or territory on both sides of the road to Jerusalem, these areas will become part of the state. Why should we obligate ourselves to accept boundaries that in any case the Arabs don't accept? "
lmao and i get criticised for my biased sources....wtff...shalom jerusalem...that is a very unbiased, factual, peer-reviewed, excellent source of information...NOT...i bet with a name like shalom jerusalem, it doesn't speak out for jews, i bet it doesn't give preference to one side, its very unbias..again, NOT...upon further inspection i found out that its a member of the 'shalom jerusalem family of websites...omg how unbias..however the owner was very inviting and welcoming with his "See you in Synagogue this Shabbat" ...lolll once again catering to facts and not jewish propaganda (NOT)..lmao troll

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sams057 said:
lmao and i get criticised for my biased sources....wtff...shalom jerusalem...that is a very unbiased, factual, peer-reviewed, excellent source of information...NOT...i bet with a name like shalom jerusalem, it doesn't speak out for jews, i bet it doesn't give preference to one side, its very unbias..again, NOT...upon further inspection i found out that its a member of the 'shalom jerusalem family of websites...omg how unbias..however the owner was very inviting and welcoming with his "See you in Synagogue this Shabbat" ...lolll once again catering to facts and not jewish propaganda (NOT)..lmao troll
Why don't you cross-reference it and disprove it if it's wrong, then?

sams057

HSC
ari89 said:
But don't take my word for it. I'm one of them 'jewrats' (even though I'm not a Jew...but anyway whatever floats their boat)
LLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO....

ari89 said:
Well, I'm a Hebrew Canaanite Israeli British Byzantine Greek Orthodox Jew...so yeah....
ACTUAL QUOTE FROM ARI (DICK)...lol seriously that's the second time you've done that...if you expect us to believe that you're not jewish, you are seriosuly not normal...just acting like you're not jew so we cant say ohh ur bias coz ur jew...lmao don't deny ur jewness...you are a shame to the jews if you do...hold your head high and declare your jewness...then again if i were you i'd probably do the same thing

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sams057 said:
ACTUAL QUOTE FROM ARI (DICK)...lol seriously that's the second time you've done that...if you expect us to believe that you're not jewish, you are seriosuly not normal...just acting like you're not jew so we cant say ohh ur bias coz ur jew...lmao don't deny ur jewness...you are a shame to the jews if you do...hold your head high and declare your jewness...then again if i were you i'd probably do the same thing
Because I was serious when I said I was multiple religions and a few dead ethnicities...

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
bigboyjames said:
umm....so does that mean Israel can grab more land.....just enough to make sure Palestine stays just behind macau?
No it was to disprove again improper factual information provided by Anti-Israeli scum :p. Don't twist the facts for your own gain, fool. :p

jenzipoo

HSC
sam04u said:
Don't make me laugh. Have you seen the population which has been squeezed into Gaza, which is Israel's concentration camp? It has the highest population density on the planet. Israel will find a way to manage to "squeeze back into" it's legal borders. Why do the Palestinians always have to be burdoned with the problems of the Jews? They're living in inconceivably high population densities, sometimes in refugee camps, sometimes 6-10 a room, and you're comparing that to what Israel, a nation with never-ending wealth might have to deal with?

Seriously, you're on the verge of insanity in making that ridiculous argument.
Wow I go away for a week an I come back to an extra 13 pages..of crap

Yes sam, those Zionists pigs were humiliated in europe..so as revenge they drew out of a hat and chose, randomly of course, the land of, what was known as, Palestine and decided to inflict the same pain as they endured onto these people. so they shoved them into gaza and the west bank, after a few wars, and pointed and laughed as they created one massive concentration camp.
cmon man..

israel has withdrawn from the gaza strip. it went into havoc after that...the greenhouses left for palestinian farmers - burnt, the israelis homes that could have been used for anything - burnt, synagogues - burnt, cemetries - burnt..like absolute savages!

i'm sure israel can squeeze into its original borders..logistically. but from a survival perspective you cannot honestly tell me that if we went back to those borders the palestinians or other arab armies would accept it and let the two states live side by side. get off your fucking high horse!
even if we went back to the 67 borders more will be asked for and fought for (or by some's standards 'resisted for') nothing will ever be enough until 'all the jews are driven into the sea'
when ehud barak was prime minister and dealing with arafat in negotiations he offered him 97% of what he wanted...of course he didnt take it...g-d forbid they give us most of what we want?!

israel, a nation with never ending wealth? 1 in 3 people live below the poverty line. not really an abundance of wealth im afraid
i spent 5.5 months volunteering and touring israel and the west bank. trust me ive seen the suffering of this war on both sides. the conditions that the palestinians live in is beyond fathomable for most of us living in our first world country.
unfortunately the government, whether democratically elected or not have a) been proven to be harming their own to fuel hatred among the ignorant masses as well create great propaganda for the rest of the world and blaming the israelis..like the recent fuel crisis where it was exposed that hamas was in fact ordering the firing of kassams onto sderot and neighbouring areas from the gas and electrical plants in gaza. israeli retaliation was puting workers in a dangeours position so they boycotted working. thus a electrical crisis. no ones denying that israel cut power..they left enough for the population to survive but nothing more. (as a way of retaliatiang for the thousands of rockets bombarded on its southern towns..would you rather a massive airstrike?) it was hamas who it was revealed took the little power gaza had away from its people. the world news reported israeli power cuts for weeks until the exposition, a small apology was given and the matter never mentioned again. not "how could they do it to their own people"blah blah blah. nothing
b) the funds that they do get from the world is hoarded or misused for weapons, brain washing propaganda TV shows, books and holiday camps

both sides are suffering from this. no one is arguing the humanitarian crisis is equal, its far worse in the palestinian territories..but stop pointing fingers one way when you havent seen it with your own eyes or arent prepared to accept that maybe its not what some anti israel website told you

jenzipoo

HSC
sam04u said:
No, and why should I? Even from an Israeli perspective that invasion benefited Israel greatly. It led to the unification the Haganah/Irgun as a combined military force, rather than a divided one. Which without could have caused a struggle within Israel, and perhaps even a civil war.
hindsight is a beautiful thing..
i dont think that was what running through the minds of weak and frail survivors of the holocaust when the neighbouring, well established, arab armies declared war on them.
so youre saying because the israelis got the better end of the deal we can condemn them and only them?

But moreso, Israel had long prior to any invasion breached any international laws, or just plain decency and justice. They had begun expelling Palestinians from their lands from the moment the U.N announced the two-state settlement to what was cooked-up to be a conflict. Israel begun demolishing hundreds of houses and three mosques which surrounded the western wall, and begun operations such as Plan Dalet, which pillaged the Arab sites of resources, and occupied Palestinian land not assigned to Israel.

Not to mention many other such operations by the Stern gang, and the other Zionists who were planning an etnic cleansing of local Arab populations from the newly recognised Israeli state.
first of all the incidents you list have been taken out of context, are false or are isolated incidents. remember this was war. a war fought by people who had just sruvived one of the biggest atrocities in history. warning arab villagers to leave the village before the israelis were coming in to destroy their homes due to the 'housing terrorists' policy isnt decent?
*dreaming* terrorist ali warning bus 230 from the jerusalem bus depot to haifa that he'll be blowing it up in the name of allah at 2pm tomorrow

Actually depending on which sources you believe, their intension was more sinister or less. Some sources claim they announced the intension was to maintain one state, for both Jews and Muslims, and another source claims they had intended to massacre all the Jews. (ofcourse, as far as Zionist ideology goes, those two outcomes are one in the same.)
please explain to me where it says that the attacking arab armies attacked with the intention to share the land with the jews

sams057

HSC

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sams057 said:
wikipedia is a bit unreliable don't you think? lol

jokes aside, you're jew so don't deny it
No on both counts.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sams057 said:
wikipedia is a bit unreliable don't you think? lol

jokes aside, you're jew so don't deny it
I heard the Zionists are poisoning our air. Stop breathing asap.

If you don't trust Wikipedia to tell you that Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Judaism are different religions I have no idea what else I can do for you.

sams057

HSC
ari89 said:
I heard the Zionists are poisoning our air. Stop breathing asap.

If you don't trust Wikipedia to tell you that Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Judaism are different religions I have no idea what else I can do for you.
no you meant orthodox jew...there is such a thing...anyway ytf am i arguing with you about that the fact is that you're a jew, so don't deny it...the elders of zions will be furious..and about the zionists poisoning our air, my brothers friend's sister's mother in law's husband's fifth cousin's daughter in law's step brother's dad already told us about that one ages ago and we're already one step ahead...we all have oxygen tanks...yay us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)