Italian Fritzl (1 Viewer)

sarahdee

HSC
you know i always wonder where was fritzl's wife during all of this? how could you be that ignorant? im guessing he would have built up this "home" downstairs and then equipped it with food and spent a considerable amount of time down there. even the issue of garbage. he would've had to throw out their trash. have their been interviews with her? im deeply curious.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
:S I was with my grandfather when they told us this news story. He can't believe any Italian can do wrong, so he just told me (as if I'm like 5 and can't figure things out for myself) that they were Germans. Ha.

(Yeah I'm Italian btw)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't condone what these men have done. I was merely telling for the lulz about my biased grandfather.

Any acts of incest, whatever the nationality, sickens me.

08er

HSC
you know i always wonder where was fritzl's wife during all of this? how could you be that ignorant? im guessing he would have built up this "home" downstairs and then equipped it with food and spent a considerable amount of time down there. even the issue of garbage. he would've had to throw out their trash. have their been interviews with her? im deeply curious.
i suspect she is involved to some degree but shes trying to keep it secret. how could you not know when something is wrong for 25 years?

sarahdee

HSC
i suspect she is involved to some degree but shes trying to keep it secret. how could you not know when something is wrong for 25 years?
EXACTLY! what a horrible mother.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
wife: "hey honey didn't we have a daughter or some shiz? about yay high, looked like you and me but mixed sorta?
joe: "dno dun think so lolz"
----
joe: " i'm feeling pretty hungry again love, as well as this portion, can i have one additional adult portion and seven child-sized portions? kthx
----
wife: "hey honey i was just down in the basement... there was a sickly woman and 7 children chained up in a cage"
joe: "ohh yeah that's just this whole, craaazy thing...." *continues reading paper*

kokodamonkey

HSC
just once, i would like to see a killer of terrorist or someone on the news, who is like a really attractive mainstream looking person.
it won't happen. why would a beautiful person need to go and do stuff to attract attention.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
wife: "hey honey didn't we have a daughter or some shiz? about yay high, looked like you and me but mixed sorta?
joe: "dno dun think so lolz"
----
joe: " i'm feeling pretty hungry again love, as well as this portion, can i have one additional adult portion and seven child-sized portions? kthx
----
wife: "hey honey i was just down in the basement... there was a sickly woman and 7 children chained up in a cage"
joe: "ohh yeah that's just this whole, craaazy thing...." *continues reading paper*
Lol.

They're Italians... the wife see's, but doesn't say a word...

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Lol.

They're Italians... the wife see's, but doesn't say a word...
love how i called him joe even though he isn't joseph fritzl.

i assume he talks like this though
[youtube]9JhuOicPFZY[/youtube]

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
love how i called him joe even though he isn't joseph fritzl.

i assume he talks like this though
[youtube]9JhuOicPFZY[/youtube]
HAHAHAHAHA.

That's exactly what the conversation is like when having dinner at the grandparents house. Or should I say, nonna e nonno's casa.

EDIT: If he's Italian, his name should be Tony. IL CAPO DEI CAPI

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
hahaha. with the same sort of gestures too i hope.

but wait... you're not italian. Betty Suarez sounds like a mexican name

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha. with the same sort of gestures too i hope.

but wait... you're not italian. Betty Suarez sounds like a mexican name
Lol my mum laughed so hard at that clip.

Um wtf? I'm not actually Betty. JEEZ. lol. Yes, with the gestures, and the bada-boom-bada-bimbado-dee lalala lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)