ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I guess forks don't have much willpower xD
You're thinking of Spoons. They're the ones that keep being bent by the minds of psychics. :)

HSC
Still planning how I should approach studying for next exam.
Get into past papers straight away

OR

organise my lecture notes first

Hmmmm.

Omg lab component is a bitch.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

next semester will be exactly the same
LOL nah. I will actually do it next semester. That physics exam really gave me a wake up call which i suppose is a good thing XD

I just started to make notes for my comp exam ^_^

Can't wait until midday on Saturday - i will be uni free for a month or so~

spence

HSC
+2

I'm so geared up for failing tomorrow.
Question: when do you have to re-do the subject again ? When semester 2 finishes ?
It depends. If it's a prereq for later subjects, you should do it the next time it's offered. If it's not you can do it whenever

Raix

HSC
Can't register yet but I took a look at the timetable for my units next sem.
Avoiding clashes, I'd have 4 8am starts, and on 2 days, I have lectures back to back which are on opposite sides of the campus.

And I was seriously going to make it my goal to not miss any lectures.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Making notes for my comp exam was a good idea - they really came in handy :D

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Why examine material we never covered, tell me why??? Not in the lectures, not in the tutorials, not in the readings, not in the assessments, never! *gives up in frustration*

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Free!!

Dear Geopolitics lecturer: it would have been really good if the exam paper you handed out to ~600 people was free of typos, bad capitalisation, poorly constructed sentences and extraneous punctuation. Just a thought.

Otacon2009

HSC
Some people would be saying I'm mental for suggesting this, but if there was one thing I kinda wished this semester was exams. Even one.

Because on June 4, I handed in one more assignment and that was it. I've got until July 19 to kill time. True I can increase my footy and gym commitments, however finishing without an exam makes a very flat ending. In my current position, if I was offered a chance to gamble 50% of my mark on an exam, I would consider it, just so I can join the rest of the people who are stressing out. At least it keeps me away from home a little longer.

Then again, I'm not in the position to decide that. If I did exams, I would pretty much say how I hate exams.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
^may be don't to an Art degree. So you can enjoy the lovely exams.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Currently i'm cramming for psy exam on 9:20am tomorrow. I've started on Friday. I hadn't listened to 6 lectures out of 12, literally slept through all the tutes and abandoned the textbook after 2nd week of uni. Now I've crammed 10 lectures out of 12. Still need to do 2 more so I don't think I'll be getting much sleep. This is the THIRD time that i've done this. it always worked for me so i never change :( and i've got a 60% essay for law due on tues arvo which i've only done 3/4 of :( :( :( fuck wheres my holiday i hate uni.
..... its nearly 5 in the morning now and im done! :D

Last edited:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
why do you hate uni today?

me - the case for my management assignnment actually makes NO sense. and err, its due on friday and i'm starting now.
You should be grateful that you're studying 'coz not everyone get this chance. I know there are times when we hate school/college/uni but not for petty issues.. c'mon man!!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
So now my student portal says my exam tomorrow is 3 hours while my pre-circulated paper says it's 2. Fail MQ, absolute fucking fail. Is it really an unreasonable expectation that we be given the correct times of our exams, really!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)