ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
that would be grouse, however the whole "gotta work with people in most professions" kinda does a big ol' poo on that :(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
that would be grouse, however the whole "gotta work with people in most professions" kinda does a big ol' poo on that
The difference is though, usually in a business environment, you will be working with people who are competent at what they do.

William kamel

HSC
Uni was hit pretty badly by the storm in Perth yesterday. I got up to my 8am lecture on time for the first time ever...and it was cancelled.
Perth wow, the outside of the country, how's it hanging over there

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
unis should just get rid of group assessments
nah they just need to organise them with more flexibility

cause if you're working with other people in the workforce chances are you're all turning up to the same place at the same times every day and you all have more or less the same priorities

at uni people all have different timetables and jobs with weird hours and finding the time to get together to get shit done becomes impossible unless you lucked out and got a group with the same timetable as yourself. that's the main thing I dislike about it tbh

Otacon2009

HSC
Don't lecturers love group assessments because they can mark 4 assessments rather than 30? I spent a whole semester where it was nothing but group assessments and I had to get the freakin dumbasses.

Anyway, I'm dreading an upcoming assessment. KCB101 @ QUT. I have to do this crappy text interpretation. I loathe these assessments as really, you don't know what you're writing. If I was doing a political cartoon, I would do it blindfolded as all you have to do is give a background on the underlying message. But choosing a narrow choice of DVD covers and having to sit through a lecture today about how someone (somehow) interpreted the scene from Alien where they enter the derelict ship as entering a vagina. I'll get the slide out for specific quote shortly if asked.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
calculus test on monday n havent studied fml

Raix

HSC
We're doing great thanks. The storm's the only exciting thing that's happened in a few years but whatever. Living in a desert tends to be quite boring.

My uni's looking pretty wrecked. One of the libraries kinda looks like the desert cause it got super flooded and is now filled with mud.

Sucks for the people graduating, because the nice pretty hall they usually have got damaged by hail and they now have to have it in the rec centre.

Lydia_88

HSC
what else...

have a MGMT2721 group assignment coming up after the semester break..........

HSC
Uni Grad
I have done no uni work this weekend either, and I really should have....

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I have done NO uni work this weekend :(

Decided I'm going to uni tomorrow to study my ass off. 9-5 day. Commercial Law, here I come :(
I study so much more efficiently at uni

Yet I still spend my 3 hour break having coffee with people/at the bar/shopping/lying in the sun on the grass doing the puzzles in the paper

dedication, I clearly have it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)