ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Woke up late, missed final foundations lecture, went back to sleep. Woke up again, too late to get train into uni for final geopolitics tute, decided to drive. Drove to Broadway, parked, went downstairs, looked at the time, decided 'fuck it'. Headed back upstairs and went shopping :).

HSC
couldn't be bothered to go to economics today. and as a result of my staying home i have managed to fix the 5 and 1/2 hour gap on my next semester timetable, so i'd say the 'opportunity cost' was well worth it :D

Raix

HSC
It's sad i've started thinking in terms of opportunity cost ._.;
So...I spent the last 3 days pretty much just lying on the sofa until 3-4pm after I've woken up.

I'm so screwed.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I've started thinking in terms of opportunity cost :DDDDDDDDD
So...I spent the last 3 days pretty much just lying on the sofa until 3-4pm after I've woken up.

I'm so screwed.
Hehehehehehe good on you :p

HSC
couldn't be bothered to go to economics today. and as a result of my staying home i have managed to fix the 5 and 1/2 hour gap on my next semester timetable, so i'd say the 'opportunity cost' was well worth it :D
time well spent, IMO.

My Comm Law exam went pretty well, except I really wish exams had no time limit :( An extra 10 minutes would have been really handy...

HSC
It's sad i've started thinking in terms of opportunity cost ._.;

I'm so screwed.
i don't know what it is about this time of semester, but everyone is turning into vegetables, myself included. i just can't be fucked to do uni work lol.

babikakez said:
time well spent, IMO.

My Comm Law exam went pretty well, except I really wish exams had no time limit :( An extra 10 minutes would have been really handy...
Exactly, if anything it proves i should skip uni more often :D i also agree about exams, wish i had more time in the last accounting exam... not for the others though cause i finished all of them early lol.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
We finished uni at 4am yesterday, starting at 9:30am. 19 hour day...

spazamataz

HSC
Praying that we get the chapters we have to study for my other subjects.

God bless management and the whole "question 1 will be on chapter 4, question 2 will be on chapter 11" setout =)

Raix

HSC
^ They did that for my accounting. I seriously wanted to hug the lecturers ahahaha
And yet...I've barely studied.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Dear tutor, please award lower marks to presentations where people read off palm cards or speak so you can't understand them. You giving them higher marks means you happened to put down those who could speak properly and memorised what they were going to say. Don't spout some crap about how the other groups answered their questions well etc, which they didn't do that much better at. You probably couldn't even understand them yourself. Also, please don't mark so harshly, or get the other tutors to mark more harshly. You seem to be pretty much the harshest marker there is in marketing. Other tutors gave 18s, even a 20! Your top mark was about 17.5, so says the marking sheet you have.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Dear tutor, please award lower marks to presentations where people read off palm cards or speak so you can't understand them. You giving them higher marks means you happened to put down those who could speak properly and memorised what they were going to say. Don't spout some crap about how the other groups answered their questions well etc, which they didn't do that much better at. You probably couldn't even understand them yourself. Also, please don't mark so harshly, or get the other tutors to mark more harshly. You seem to be pretty much the harshest marker there is in marketing. Other tutors gave 18s, even a 20! Your top mark was about 17.5, so says the marking sheet you have.
get used to it man

in 3rd or 4th yr subjects I still see ppl giving "presentations" by standing up and reading to a piece of paper in such a way that no one can follow what they're saying, because they don't seem to realize that a written summary of something and a presentation are completely different

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A

U mad i do that and get high marks? u mad bro?

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
U mad i do that and get high marks? u mad bro?
Umm... what did you say? I'll assume you said something like "Don't hate me for doing that, I do well." (Actually didn't quite understand your post :S ) Anyway, I think that when the lecturer goes on about how the presentation should be without notes, and should be a proper one like in business, the tutors should MARK that way!

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
lol dw meme from another forum just like to say it. But yea i agree with you.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Dear tutor, please award lower marks to presentations where people read off palm cards or speak so you can't understand them. You giving them higher marks means you happened to put down those who could speak properly and memorised what they were going to say. Don't spout some crap about how the other groups answered their questions well etc, which they didn't do that much better at. You probably couldn't even understand them yourself.
Agreed.

Raix

HSC
My micro exam is screwed. It didn't seem too bad for everyone else I think but it was just fail for me. I spent more time studying accounting because I understood less in that and it ended but being way easier than micro x_x
I suck at diagrams, my explanations were way too long and didn't make sense. Dammit.

I'll probably pass the unit but I was seriously hoping for at least a D average for my first sem T.T

HSC
today i went for a study group revision session, ended up late because of the train and then couldn't find the room :( fail.

also, accounting study is fail. and the worst part is that once the exam is over, i have to do the next accounting subject next sem :evilfire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)