ITT: FML I hate uni. (1 Viewer)

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
So now my student portal says my exam tomorrow is 3 hours while my pre-circulated paper says it's 2. Fail MQ, absolute fucking fail. Is it really an unreasonable expectation that we be given the correct times of our exams, really!?
Wow.

Good job there, MQ.

Snooty

HSC
Last exam of the semester. Pretty decent exam as well. Fire alarm goes off halfway through. Exam cancelled. Exam apparently getting rescheduled for sometime in July. FML.

bio_nut

HSC
Probably the only genuinely bad thing is this thread of whining.

HSC
ok so i just need to have a little rant about that exam i just did...

it was open book... but with SO many questions... and i've just added up the marks i think i'll get, and i think i would've needed like 1% more for a hd :( annoying much!! stupid exam... well stupid me more so - i'm annoyed at the things i didn't get!! :(

zaqwerty

HSC
Last exam of the semester. Pretty decent exam as well. Fire alarm goes off halfway through. Exam cancelled. Exam apparently getting rescheduled for sometime in July. FML.
So I've now heard of three different exams that have been evacutated due to the fire alarm...

Lydia_88

HSC
my last exam tomorrow! am already over the official exam period since last week...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)