I've liked her for 2+ years. I don't know what to do. Advice anyone? (1 Viewer)

Hope26

HSC
I've liked this girl for over two and a half years- since the second day I met her in Yr 8. I’ve been looking at her quite a lot in class, but I’ve become quite good at looking away just in time, so that she wouldn’t notice. [And does anyone know if she would feel uncomfortable if she knew that I was looking at her? Because, I think our eyes meet every so often.]

To be honest, I don’t even know why I like her. I guess her presence just makes me happy; looking at her smile is overly satisfying? Anyway, I don’t know what to do.

I don’t really want to tell her I like her just in case I scare her. And I don’t expect her to be my girlfriend or anything; I’ll be more than happy if she was my friend.

Again, what should I do?

P.S: I found out that I made it to another school, and I'm probably gonna go. I don't really want to regret anything.

Last edited:

Venom.

HSC
Two and a half fucking years?

Have you ever talked to this girl?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Do something about it. It's not going to happen on its own.

Talk to her.

yer8899

HSC
when youre in class, yell words like 'FUCK' and 'SHIT' and slam the desk really hard with your fists. girls like guys who arent afraid of expressing themselves

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Gordon Ramsay has quite the female fanbase as a result of his obnoxious insults, tantrums and other expressions. But I can't say the same for Tourette's Guy.

Hope26

HSC
Wow, Thanks for the fast replies everyone...
But, I dunno how to tell her.
What if I tell her and she gets scared and stops talking to me? We sometimes talk to each other; usually in a group though wih other people... sometimes play cards etc.

I really don't want her to hate me :(

And if I tell her, how do I do it? I've never done anything like this before =.='

boo92

HSC
is there something that has triggered this help? if its been 2+ yrs surely something has happened to make you want to do something suddenly now

samthebear

HSC
Wow, Thanks for the fast replies everyone...
But, I dunno how to tell her.
What if I tell her and she gets scared and stops talking to me? We sometimes talk to each other; usually in a group though wih other people... sometimes play cards etc.

I really don't want her to hate me :(

And if I tell her, how do I do it? I've never done anything like this before =.='
good gracious son. its not that hard. if you need it, practice saying what you want to say to her in front of a mirror.
She wont get scared unless you do this:
you: "Yo Bitch, i'm hot for you - lets fuck"

and she wont stop talking to you unless you do this:
You: "*cries* I cant take this any more! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!!"

wait. that might also qualify for her being scared of you. either way - you get the idea. dont be a weird fuck and just say honestly how you feel.

try this:
"Hey [insert her name], i just want to tell you that i've liked you for awhile now." I know, its easier said than done - but try to be semi-normal about this. normal to be nervous and feel like a total tool, but trust me, she'll hear you out. besides, she sounds like a good person. and hearing you out is what good people with manners do. at the very least. even if they dont really like you like that.

Tangent

HSC
If you are moving to another school than you have nothing left to lose. Who knows, she might like you as well.

P.s. she wont hate you for liking her, and you have done nothing wrong. At the very least she will feel flattered.

Last edited:

Hope26

HSC
is there something that has triggered this help? if its been 2+ yrs surely something has happened to make you want to do something suddenly now

I thought I mentioned this earlier- I'm gonna change schools. So I just don't want to regret anything.

Hope26

HSC
try this:
"Hey [insert her name], i just want to tell you that i've liked you for awhile now." I know, its easier said than done - but try to be semi-normal about this. normal to be nervous and feel like a total tool, but trust me, she'll hear you out. besides, she sounds like a good person. and hearing you out is what good people with manners do. at the very least. even if they dont really like you like that.

I might do something along those lines... So, when should I tell her? It would be easiest to tell her on the last day of school =.=...but thats kinda sad.

samthebear

HSC
I might do something along those lines... So, when should I tell her? It would be easiest to tell her on the last day of school =.=...but thats kinda sad.
tell her tomorrow morning. no better time than the present i say! and come on, last day of school? thats so cliched. teen chick-flick style man. dont let that be your leaving word.

BlueNess

HSC
Plus if she does like you, you won't have any time to spend together that day. Better make it the second last day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)