J&J Holiday Skin (1 Viewer)

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Yeah i bought some of this stuff (the JJ one) yesterday and put it on last night so this morning i was a happy camper cause i was a pretty nice colour. Bad part is i missed bits :( any tips on making it even. My happyness mood was crashed cause of stupid pale strips on the side of my arm. Damn lack of applying skills :eek:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
green_fairy said:
Yeah i bought some of this stuff (the JJ one) yesterday and put it on last night so this morning i was a happy camper cause i was a pretty nice colour. Bad part is i missed bits :( any tips on making it even. My happyness mood was crashed cause of stupid pale strips on the side of my arm. Damn lack of applying skills :eek:
um...just put a 50c sized blob on each leg and arms and anywhere else and rub it in well but not overly otherwise it might pill, and check in the mirror to see if everywhere is "glisteny". you get better at it after a while.

Always

HSC
When I dry myself after a shower, it rubs off onto my towel and turns both me and the towel patchy. Not happy. This didn't happen a week ago!!

I think it's time to get out the exfoliating gloves again. :rolleyes: All that effort down the drain! My legs are such a nice colour right now as well. :(

textbook

HSC
N/A
I saw this at the shops today and it was white and didn't smell bad. Does the bad smell come after many applications and does the colour come after many applications?

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I'm so buying some of this over the w/end! :uhhuh:

arooshika...

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
im so glad im naturally tanned. i dont need fake stuff
im also naturally tanned cause im indian but i was born fair surprisingly
however i get tanned very easily just that if my skin is hidden from the sun for more than a year it gets pale so the upper 1/2 of my legs are pale and the bottom are brown so it looks strange. im only using the cream for the upper 1/2 of my legs

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
my skin doesnt usually go pale over winter.
it didnt this year.
so it so good. i dont need to get tanned again.
although i will get tanned again, coz i will be sitting in the sun for a week straight next week.

Always

HSC
I also have naturally tanned skin (medium olive) and tan very easily. JJ's Holiday Skin just gives me more of a warm glow since my legs and stomach haven't seen the sun all winter.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Hahahahahahaha! I went to Manda Fair for some shopping and I thought I'd buy some.. Sold out in Woolies and Priceline and so I popped into Franklins just in case and there were 4 but 3 were all gunky and this chick was like looking at them, but not close and so i went in and snatch up the good bottle :D:D:D:D:D I felt soo good

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i had to exfoliate it off today. will start anew tonight.

its damn good stuff. ive sort of almost nearly got used to the smell even :).

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
im so glad im naturally tanned. i dont need fake stuff
have fun with your cancer :)

maybe i should get me some of this stuff

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
It smells like apple in the bottle (to me) but once applied it doesnt smell the greatest ):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)