Jay-Z coming to Sydney! (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I really want to go, mainly 'cause Ne-Yo and Rihanna will be there. But i cant :( Stupid Uni

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh and tell any like-minded friends of yours that they can't either, besides um ne-yo and rihanna said they will only be performing 1 song each and jay-z will be performing all his stuff from the early 90's so yeah theres no use in you people going anyway

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
The Internet only presale starts Wednesday, September 13 at 12noon (AEST) and ends Thursday, September 14 at 5pm (AEST).

And I have access, but problems with Credit Card (I don't have one:()

I'll get the tix then no matter what though.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
I GOT MY TICKETS

yayyyyyyyyyy

ok ticketmaster have their pre sale on now, they didnt fkn advertise it the cunts

redrum the wednesday thing is only for ticketek, they arent going sydney show.

ticketmaster asks you for a keyword after u log in.

that keyword is:

encore

i got GA bling ring tickets...but im confused because it also says 'row 34 seats 47 to 48'....but GA bling ring is just the dancefloor with no seats :S....hmmm can anyone explain this to me :(

anyway they are pretty decent tickets regardless yay

chemicalex

HSC
ay where u got them from hiphop?
i got 20 b-town boys who wana buy tickets lol

esquared

HSC
its probably just a numerical equivalent.. how they track how many floor tickets to sell before its sold out.

ive booked mine, even though the email that went out says its onsale on weds 12pm.

its taking foreverrr to verify the order

esquared

HSC
got my ticket :)
and yeah, called tm just to make sure. the number is just an accounting method, as i thought.
yeahhhhh

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
I GOT MY TICKETS

yayyyyyyyyyy

ok ticketmaster have their pre sale on now, they didnt fkn advertise it the cunts

redrum the wednesday thing is only for ticketek, they arent going sydney show.

ticketmaster asks you for a keyword after u log in.

that keyword is:

encore

i got GA bling ring tickets...but im confused because it also says 'row 34 seats 47 to 48'....but GA bling ring is just the dancefloor with no seats :S....hmmm can anyone explain this to me :(

anyway they are pretty decent tickets regardless yay
Special Ticketmaster Advantage Member Internet Presale!

Purchase tickets to Jay-Z with Rihanna & Ne-Yo before they go on sale to the general public.

The Internet only presale starts Wednesday, September 13 at 12noon (AEST) and ends Thursday, September 14 at 5pm (AEST).

Tickets will then go on sale to the general public via the Internet, Phone and Ticketmaster Outlets from Friday, September 15 at 9.00am (AEST).

Click here to purchase your tickets!

The world`s greatest rapper Jay-Z, `The CEO of hip hop`, is coming to Australia.

Jay-Z headlines the second edition of Roc Tha Block, an event boasting some of the finest hip hop and R&B talents on earth. Australian fans finally have the opportunity to see the self-declared `best rapper alive` during his very first visit to Australia.

Appearing with Jay-Z are his two chart topping protégés Rihanna, the hottest female in R&B with multiple smash hits from her debut album and the charismatic singer-songwriter Ne-Yo.

Leading tour promoter Michael Coppel joins with urban tour pioneers `Non Stop Touring` to form a unique joint venture that kicks off by bringing the world`s greatest rapper to headline this year`s Roc Tha Block.

Roc Tha Block 2006 sees over 2 ½ hours of premium, quality live hip hop and R&B in a spectacular that will once again deliver the ultimate urban experience.

Take advantage of this great presale offer! Tickets will sell fast – don`t miss out!

How to book:
1. Follow the `click here` link below
2. Log in to your Ticketmaster Advantage account using your registered password
3. On the purchase page, enter the number of tickets you require
4. Enter this Red Hot Ticket offer`s keyword: ENCORE (this is different to your usual Ticketmaster Advantage member password)

Click here to purchase your tickets!
What the fuck? Anyways a mate of mine secured me a ticket. I don't know if it will be sold out....especially is the place holds 10 000+

*hopeful*

HSC
im so down to go but i've got something on that night already :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)