• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Johnny Depp (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
Johnny Depp is untouchable in "Before Night falls" for his 3 minute appearance in drag.
is that a good movie?

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
shut up you...Johnny does not look horrible in real life. that's an overstatement. yeah sure, he may be scruffy and unkempt at times but that's because he's not one of those men who spend hours obsessing over their looks. what's the term for it? and he isn't exactly the most best dressed person in Hollywood either. he's still a babe underneath it all and at least he had his gf to clean up his image at the oscars. from what ive heard (from fans and actors alike), he looks incredible in the flesh.

i have to admit, i wasn't a fan of his scruffy bleached hairdo but thank goodness chopped it all off.
yeah, i agree, but you gotta admit for somone thats about as old as my dad, hes pretty damn fine

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Has anyone here seen A Night mare on Elm street?

Its his first ever movie he was in. My best friend bought it for me (because its R) and his hair is...well...yuck...

The scene where he dies is good (not good in the fact that he died, but its a good killing scene)

M

MrBLuEyEs

Ed Wood is easily one of his best films in my opinion, it is a great peformance of such a loser. He dresses up in drag as well.

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
i love nightmare....the best horror series ever. and this yr is its 20th anniversary
johnny was in my dream last night. yay. and i kicked his unofficial wife out and we were like best mates. i love dreams where u ko famous ppl. i dream bout him cos ive got a poster of him rite next to my bed where my head lays

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I normally make my own, on my site (in my signature) l will put the entire collection of my avatars made and stolen, the one l have right now is stolen but the one before l made.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by cleopatra
i love u guys....i love that u love johnny as much as me

all my mates think im either sick or blind....i say to them fuck u
My friends just groan whenever l talk about him!

You two are now considered my friends :) Anyone who loves Johnny is a definate friend of mine (unless their mean)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I don't know. I think it's just the stars, they're so damn sexy!

Anyways, as much as I want to stay and chat, my guts are trying trying to make their way out my throat as pretty as it may seem!

cint

HSC
i love johnny depp
you are all brilliant people for loving him

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Is it just me or does Johnny Depp seem to play eccentric characters in movies? For example, Edward Scissor Hands, Willy Wonka, the slightly gay pirate from Pirates of the Carribean...need i say more?

HSC
Darth Figgy said:
Ok, I'm a big fan.

So who else is? And what's your favourite JD performance?

I loved him in Edward Scissorhands , Sleepy Hollow , The Ninth Gate and Pirates of the Caribbean
I looooooooooove him! In Pirates of the Caribbean, Sleepy Hollow, Crybaby, Edward Scissorhands, Donnie Brasco, Don Juan, Finding Neverland, Chocolat ... love him he's excellent in everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)