journal (1 Viewer)

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Yeah now doesn't that prove my point on how much I hate legal studies? That i'd rather do a subject that I talk so much shit about (4U) more than legal? Hahahah
I got a mate in my legal class, she moans every lesson about how she finds it so boring but won't drop it either :p She enjoys it to some extent now because it's crime but fuaar once she's done it's gonna be non-stop moaning.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I got a mate in my legal class, she moans every lesson about how she finds it so boring but won't drop it either :p She enjoys it to some extent now because it's crime but fuaar once she's done it's gonna be non-stop moaning.
Hahaha i don't even do legal work. I don't even have a legal book (nexusbrah can confirm). Literally 0 fucks given in that class - not even going to legal period 0 tomorrow hahah because the first thing i'm going to do tomorrow is get a form to drop the subject, fill it out, forge my parents signature and hand it in to my deputy for confirmation then i'm a free soullllllllllllll :spin:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Hahaha i don't even do legal work. I don't even have a legal book (nexusbrah can confirm). Literally 0 fucks given in that class - not even going to legal period 0 tomorrow hahah because the first thing i'm going to do tomorrow is get a form to drop the subject, fill it out, forge my parents signature and hand it in to my deputy for confirmation then i'm a free soullllllllllllll :spin:
So you're gonna have 10 units now right?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
So you're gonna have 10 units now right?
Yep! (Well if my deputy allows me to drop it tomorrow but if she doesn't i'm gonna tell her off because everyone else in my 4U class can be on 10 units but me and so it's unfair yo)

But yeah 10 units:
- Adv English
- 4U maths
- Modern history
- Economics

Fuck yeah no more legal studies

Fawun

Queen
HSC
ha ha i remember carrotsticks showing me these weird graphing shit in year 10 and now i know what he means because it's in 4unit rofl

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Today ive done:
- Modern notes
- Eco notes
- 4 maths questions hahaha

The first thing I do when I step in school tomorrow is grab a form so I can drop legal studies foreverr

Such a happy chappy :)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Uh my school is so fucking useless. They are discouraging me from dropping legal studies since 4U would be included in my 10 units and that I would have no back up subject and is saying that its unwise but the head teacher for maths said that i'm legally allowed to so idk i'm gonna speak to my deputy (she hates me) but shes in a meeting with the principal ffs

enoilgam

HSC
Uh my school is so fucking useless. They are discouraging me from dropping legal studies since 4U would be included in my 10 units and that I would have no back up subject and is saying that its unwise but the head teacher for maths said that i'm legally allowed to so idk i'm gonna speak to my deputy (she hates me) but shes in a meeting with the principal ffs
In fairness, it is risky.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
It's not fair if my deputy won't let me drop because a) my maths head teacher said that i'm legally allowed to and b) at least 3 people out of the 6 people in my maths extension 2 class have dropped and are on 10 units with 4U included so if she doesn't let me drop, then it's not fucking fair since she has let other people do it

I'm going to go to her first thing tomorrow at 9am. That's how desperate I am to drop legal studies like let me drop ffs i'm going to drop eventually anyway whether i'm doing well or not in 4U

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
It's not fair if my deputy won't let me drop because a) my maths head teacher said that i'm legally allowed to and b) at least 3 people out of the 6 people in my maths extension 2 class have dropped and are on 10 units with 4U included so if she doesn't let me drop, then it's not fucking fair since she has let other people do it

I'm going to go to her first thing tomorrow at 9am. That's how desperate I am to drop legal studies like let me drop ffs i'm going to drop eventually anyway whether i'm doing well or not in 4U
Fair enough - if you want to drop, you have every right to do so.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Fair enough - if you want to drop, you have every right to do so.
Ugh i'm already annoyed lol can you imagine how much more annoyed/pissed i'd be if she refuses to let me drop legal studies hahahaha ffs

enoilgam

HSC
Ugh i'm already annoyed lol can you imagine how much more annoyed/pissed i'd be if she refuses to let me drop legal studies hahahaha ffs
Use it as a study period if you're desperate. They will let you drop though, even if they kick up a stink. Like, when I wanted to drop Chemistry, the school called my parents in for a meeting to try and talk me out of it (my parents couldnt do anything anyway because I made it clear that I was in charge).

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Use it as a study period if you're desperate. They will let you drop though, even if they kick up a stink. Like, when I wanted to drop Chemistry, the school called my parents in for a meeting to try and talk me out of it (my parents couldnt do anything anyway because I made it clear that I was in charge).
Thats true but its such a waste of time because i'd have to do the assessments for legal. Did they eventually let you drop? Because i'm wondering if my deputy could "force" me not to drop... They keep saying "you dont know if you'll do well in 4U. You might do better in legal" and i'm like inside my head "uh i dont even have a legal studies book...." And idk this is so frustrating like i'm so fucking annoyed at my school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)