Just curious (1 Viewer)

saveme

HSC
N/A
If you swear at a teacher at the last day of your highschool, will that affect you in anyway? =D

saveme

HSC
N/A
Aah, I meant last day of year 12. Fucking hate a teacher so badly, if I dont swear at her in front of evryone, I wont get peace. But if I do it now, suspension is my reward. Doesnt care as long as she cant blacklist you from Unis! Bee-yatch called me pathetic, know it all
>:[

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
not sure, but if you flash the principal in the middle of final assembly while she's speaking you will.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yes, it is possible to be punished. However, it is extremely unlikely. Also, it's not like swearing is a major offense anyway.

bob fossil

HSC
Glad wrap the teachers car then film the teacher trying to undo the gald wrap to get back in the car. Make sure you use at least 500m of glad wrap, get heavy duty stuff. Then write a strongly worded letter combined with the footage of the teacher undoing the gald wrap. If you can wack a nice trojan horse on the disc that always gives an added effect. Then mail the puppy off to the teacher.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Glad wrap the teachers car then film the teacher trying to undo the gald wrap to get back in the car. Make sure you use at least 500m of glad wrap, get heavy duty stuff. Then write a strongly worded letter combined with the footage of the teacher undoing the gald wrap. If you can wack a nice trojan horse on the disc that always gives an added effect. Then mail the puppy off to the teacher.
Hhaha. I saw kids doing this in the last week of year 12.
So many cars on parkway avenue were covered in gladwrap. funny shit

saveme

HSC
N/A
ROFL xD

Actually its true, swearing doesnt help. I have egging on mind ...:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)