• Total voters

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC

Scorch

HSC
Wow. Nice come back.

Why so serious, huh?
Because you are frustratingly dense and you ask me to answer questions I've answered five times and ask me if I agree with views I've corrected over and over and then back up complex philosophical arguments with a "Society and Culture" HSC book that makes ridiculous subjective claims and defies the very grammatical definition of atheism and even the prefix 'a-'.

Sadiah

HSC
'atheism' encompasses both the view that god does not exist and the view that rejects arguments for god's existence

therefore your definition is incomplete

ok
It wasn't my definition:

Atheism = Disbelief in or denial of the existence of God or gods.

I'm actually an agnostic, but I label myself as an Atheist because many people are not familiar with the term.

Agnosticism = The belief that there can be no proof either that God exists or that God does not exist.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/1607358/post-4.html

Sadiah

HSC
Because you are frustratingly dense and you ask me to answer questions I've answered five times and ask me if I agree with views I've corrected over and over and then back up complex philosophical arguments with a "Society and Culture" HSC book that makes ridiculous subjective claims and defies the very grammatical definition of atheism and even the prefix 'a-'.
It ain't my fault. I was just curious about the concept of atheism, and how you don't seem to accept various definitions of it apart from your own.

fafaFOOO

HSC
Sadiah spend some time learning about atheism first.

Youtube: Sam Harris, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins.

Then come back and try to debate etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)