Just over one week left till 2013ers start their second term..... (1 Viewer)

Jikky

HSC
honestly, the hsc is a joke. spent the whole year bludging and only studied during the two week holidays before the hsc exams, and i still managed to pull an atar of 90+ out of my arse so chill.
I want to be you

CaffeineMotor

HSC
8 Months of school, 9 of work all together.

Now back to the present guys chill just think about the day you're in and achieving goals, looking too far ahead as I have always done just makes everything feel overwhelming and it really doesn't have to be.

fionarykim

HSC
Not as stressed as some of you guys here, but definately not looking forward for school starting
i really enjoyed these holidays HAHAH really dont wanna go back to school

and study wise, havent done as much as i planned and hoped ):
but i have done some preparation and started on assignments!
-sigh-

CaffeineMotor

HSC
I know right?
fuck if english was not counted in HSC then, HSC would be amazing
==
You take English Advanced and keep subjects like Eng Ext 1 + 2 and the HSC would actually be rather ok. The amount of stress that you would get rid of by removing English Adv would be amazing.

fionarykim

HSC
You take English Advanced and keep subjects like Eng Ext 1 + 2 and the HSC would actually be rather ok. The amount of stress that you would get rid of by removing English Adv would be amazing.
i know!
u dont understand how much i regret not picking eng ext 1 T__T

Immortalp00n

HSC
sleepless nights :/ ???
we haven't even done half yearlies yet..
in terms of holiday study goals, definitely have not accomplished what I had planned, but meh next term is when it's needed.

mac1996

HSC
in terms of holiday study goals, definitely have not accomplished what I had planned, but meh next term is when it's needed.
dw bro, ur already on 99;)

HSC
this

trials/hsc would be at least 10x more relaxing after the paper 2 exam lol

Maryanayeah

HSC

Sleepless nights was a joke :p

Myans

HSC
Your last year of school is more than just the HSC.

If you all you can think about is study goals, hours-per-day and checklists, you are doing it wrong.

Smileandshine

HSC
This holidays have gone so fast. I haven't done a lot but I have done a great chunk of my study to do list. I want school to go back, I like schedule and stuff (plus I start working when school goes back. I am tutoring juniors).

stillthinkin

HSC
Your last year of school is more than just the HSC.

If you all you can think about is study goals, hours-per-day and checklists, you are doing it wrong.
TRUTH! Please remember that the HSC is by no means the be all and end all. Just take it easy, work consistently and don't sacrifice sleep for the sake your own sanity towards your final exams. This is still early days, you have plenty of time.

harrietty

HSC
Wow, the posts on this thread make me feel a whole lot better... I was actually starting to worry a lot..
But as far as studying these holidays, I've done a fair bit but definately not as much as I wanted too. I just need a break and then I'll really buckle down as soon as school goes back, like I tend to do.
I read and annotated all my Adv English poems though, yay for me. :) And now I'm studying for maths..

deswa1

HSC
it is not possible
It all depends on the person. I know some people that would pull 99 with 2 weeks of study before HSC and others that wouldn't get 99 despite a whole year of effort. Try to not focus on others (I know this is incredibly hard to do) but just try and swim your own race and whatever happens happens. Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)