• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Katter's Australian Party (2 Viewers)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
No we take money from everyone.

one of the main right wing arguments against Menzies banning the communist party of australia was that the communists would re-emerge under another name, allowing them to advance their policies without being seen explicitly communist, making them harder to fight

sadly however, it didn't matter in the end, because now we have the greens

Lentern

HSC
one of the main right wing arguments against Menzies banning the communist party of australia was that the communists would re-emerge under another name, allowing them to advance their policies without being seen explicitly communist, making them harder to fight

sadly however, it didn't matter in the end, because now we have the greens
My god you are a hypocrite most foul.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
sigh...okay, why?
I think he's saying you implicitly advocated the shutting down of communist parties or whatever.

Interesting side-note, the current head of the Communist Party in Australia is my old computer teacher, Denis Doherty.

Lentern

HSC
sigh...okay, why?
Oh it was just an exasperated outburst at your ranting about the evils or taxation (and internet filters) but your general apathy towards children in detention, gay marriage, the war on terror, indigenous land rights and other such raids on freedom committed by Tory governments in this country.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Oh it was just an exasperated outburst at your ranting about the evils or taxation (and internet filters) but your general apathy towards children in detention, gay marriage, the war on terror, indigenous land rights and other such raids on freedom committed by Tory governments in this country.
you say this every few months or so

and I refute it every time

you're boring m8

bring back iron

Lentern

HSC
you say this every few months or so

and I refute it every time
Yes I'm sure you think you do. Are you denying that you apply a double standard where the issue is gotten at but leftist/get up types? You privately support open borders but unless pressed we'll never hear peep from you about Nauru or TPV's or any Shayan Badraie yet you'll shout it from the rooftops how much an Internet filter will lead to communism when it's backed by a Labor minister.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)