• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Katter's Australian Party (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yes I'm sure you think you do. Are you denying that you apply a double standard where the issue is gotten at but leftist/get up types? You privately support open borders but unless pressed we'll never hear peep from you about Nauru or TPV's or any Shayan Badraie yet you'll shout it from the rooftops how much an Internet filter will lead to communism when it's backed by a Labor minister.
I'd allow for context.

Unless you're talking pre-2007, there hasn't really been discussion put forward about this (afaik)

Lentern

HSC
I'd allow for context.

Unless you're talking pre-2007, there hasn't really been discussion put forward about this (afaik)
I have put it forward many times for it to be waived aside by the so called libertarians.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
The whole idea of giving aborigines their own nation seems to have fallen off the map again... disappointing.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
i guess the jews should give back israel and germany should let prussia go etc etc

nothing about the aboriginal culture is worth celebrating

Garygaz

HSC
like that abo that approached gillard yesterday. 'bla bla bla i'm 80 years old and homeless what are you going to do about it'

translates to:

'i'm old, spent all my money on alcohol, didn't think about the future. why can't all other hard working taxpayers be forced to pay for my accommodation so i can keep myself under a roof whilst in an alcoholic stupor'

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You privately support open borders but unless pressed we'll never hear peep from you about Nauru or TPV's or any Shayan Badraie yet you'll shout it from the rooftops how much an Internet filter will lead to communism when it's backed by a Labor minister.
herp maybe because most leftists support increased immigration anyway so there's no point trying to argue about immigration with them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)