keeping exam papers (1 Viewer)

J.A.W

HSC
hi all,
how many of you were allowed to keep the exam paper that had the questions on it?

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
everyone i think?

we were allowed to take it home

SimonLee13

HSC
Why would you though? Only negative things can come out of it e.g finding out mistakes in MC etc.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
For some reason, the examiners at my school won't let us keep the papers, and tell us that we'd have to come back another day to get them.

*Baby-K*

HSC
Our supervisors don't like us leaving the exam paper in the room, so even if someone don't wants it they make them take it

laurennn91

HSC
we're not allowed to take them if we write in them at all. even if its just a scribble

missashy

HSC
i for one always take it with my mc answers written in so i can average out my lowest possible mark for that subject :(

HSC
I took it for... posterity? More school stuff to burn later on?

Why wouldn't you take it [if you're allowed]? No-one is making you look through it and find all the mistakes you made. :)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
laurennn91 said:
we're not allowed to take them if we write in them at all. even if its just a scribble
I wonder why?

It isn't as if the question papers are marked (except for those where the answer is expected to be written on them).

The BOS certainly wouldn't want them back.

Our students take all their papers with them and even show their teachers their plans written on the question papers in some cases to show what they were on about.

shakky15

HSC
cem said:
I wonder why?

It isn't as if the question papers are marked (except for those where the answer is expected to be written on them).

The BOS certainly wouldn't want them back.

Our students take all their papers with them and even show their teachers their plans written on the question papers in some cases to show what they were on about.
our supervisors really couldnt care less. they r cool lol.

i take them all for sentimental reasons. and a sense of completeness and closure. lol.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
squeenie that's heaps weird...
thank goodness i changed schools. that would have bugged me so bad.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I was able to. For every exam.
I also circled my multiple choice answers in the booklet so I can check if my answers are correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)