• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

KFC/Oporto/Macdonalds War (1 Viewer)

HSC
I don't mind being broke if it means I can have classic chicken wrap meal everyday.

kyokaku92

HSC
KFC- wicked wings and zinger burgers
Maccas- Big Macs from Waitara Maccas
Oporto- rarely go but triple chicken burger

Damn I'm hungry now :spzz:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
KFC: popcorn chicken if anything but not a big fan of any of their food unless it's to cure a hangover

Oporto: ummmm their chips are OK? The burgers are a oddly plain tasting even with chilli and their "nuggets" have a fishy aftertaste :/

Maccas: I always get a medium quarter pounder meal, it's my favourite. Or a crispy chicken salad. Most stuff at McDs is actually good as fast food goes (except the coffee). Plus it's cheaper than the other two.

Lydia_88

HSC
Nandos is overpriced and tastes burned. Oportos is too. KFC can be a hit and miss, but can be dry sometimes. Maccas is good (never go for the 'grand' burgers, still tasted the same), but again depends where you go....

but better, eat ethnic food :pirate:

HSC
^ Yeah, for Nando's, it really depends where you go. I can't tell much difference between different maccas but every Nando's tastes different.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Eh, McDonalds the portions are fucking TINY!! Cheesburger is smaller than my palm. What the fuck?

Oportos is even tinier.

I'd go for the KFC, even if its one dollar more expensive. Their chicken is fairly crispy, it goes well with the mayonnaise.

If I had the choice, I would go for the Hungry Jacks stunner deal. Its five dollars for coke, burger, chips and sundae. At least it approximates a decent fucking meal.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Hungry Jacks is made of aids

like I know fast food is generally bad for you and all that but HJs is a whole new level lol. It doesn't actually taste like food :confused:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Hungry Jacks is made of aids

like I know fast food is generally bad for you and all that but HJs is a whole new level lol. It doesn't actually taste like food :confused:
How exactly? I find the quality comparable or better to Maccas, with the important exception that it has larger quantites.

Do you not like tomatoes or something?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Nah I like tomatoes but the mayo/sauce they put on the whoppers is gross and their cheeseburgers taste like they are made entirely of lard

plus every time I've eaten there (like 3 times) it's been water damaged....so not really a fan

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Nah I like tomatoes but the mayo/sauce they put on the whoppers is gross and their cheeseburgers taste like they are made entirely of lard

plus every time I've eaten there (like 3 times) it's been water damaged....so not really a fan
lol okay, different preferences i guess. their sauce is pretty watery, but i like it as if gives some much needed moisture. i also consider the lardburger a virtue:jaw:

badquinton304

HSC
lol okay, different preferences i guess. their sauce is pretty watery, but i like it as if gives some much needed moisture. i also consider the lardburger a virtue:jaw:
Hungry jack is awesome the sauce is mad and i love the onions and tomato, makes it tastier.

klaris

HSC
I like Maccas. Personal preference - cheap, and tastes good. Free wireless doesn't hurt either. :)
This.

I used to go their in the arvos (after school) and eat McFlurries and chat/bos/facebook.

Hehehe.

Also, download as many songs as possible. Some of the Macca's don't have a limit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)