Kids, is it really worth the trouble? (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
'I reckon the witch in Hansel and Gretel was misunderstood. Here's a lady who had built her dream house and these little brats come round and try to eat it.'

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I was children. I want 3 of my own, and adopt a less unfortunate child. I want 2 boys (Josh and Jayden) and a girl (Anika) and then adopt a baby girl :D I love children, but i'll have to wait at least another 6yrs before i can have one of my own :(

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Okay, I hope to have kids one day, but in answer to the original question (are kids worth it?) my answer is yes.

Why? Let me see, without kids the human race dies.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I do want kids, because I don't want to be all alone and stuff when I'm old. I expect my children to refill my fridge, clean my house, give me grandchildren, etc etc.

On the other hand sometimes kids really piss me off.

Ideally I'd like a smallish age gap between myself and my kids, but I don't want to have children too young. So that just totally contradicts itself and I'll never get what I want. :(

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
gotta pass down the dynasty

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Davriel said:
Okay, I hope to have kids one day, but in answer to the original question (are kids worth it?) my answer is yes.

Humanity has reached the stage where there are so many of us that it is no longer necessary for EVERYONE to procreate furiously in order to keep the species going.
I mean, there ARE more than SIX BILLION of us, far more than the planet can properly sustain.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I want kids! Two boys and two girls :)p not like I can choose!). But at the moment, I can't because:
-I'm at uni
-I'm only 20 (having said that, when my mum was 20 she had my baby brother and was pregnant with my other bro)
-I haven't yet met "my other half", and when I do, I have to marry them before I pop out babies.
-I'm not financially stable, and not really mentally/emotionally stable yet to have children.

xkaitlynx

HSC
Bookie said:
wow all you women are evil stupid selfish bitches. do you not realise that the only point of life is to procreate?
totally agree this is an issue i feel extremely passionate about! i want to have at least 4 kids by the time i'm 30! i don't want to be an old mother who can't relate to her kids and one who doesn't have the energy to take them to places and activities that they want to do. i say family before career. women have been given the gift of the ability to create life and i think those preoccupied with their career and money have the wrong values.

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
Davriel said:

Uh huh. :) That seems like a good idea. The world would be much better off without humans. Sadly, it would be impossible to enforce.

Reporduction permits seem like a good idea as well. Testing people to see if they are worthy to pass on their genes and bring up children.

Western society is sort of making Darwin's survival of the fittest idea dysfuntional, by ensuring that everyone has enough money and resources to survive on.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i used to think i wanted 2-3. Now, permitted wife is willing, i would want to go up to 6. Why? because 3 isnt really enough to ensure my genes are passed on, with 3 kids all it would take is 1 to die, 1 to not want kids and the last one to only have one kid who doesnt have any kids at all...that means my linage dies out far to quickly= unacceptable.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I read (in woman's day hah) about this 67 year old lady who had IVF (lied about her age) and now has twin boys. What a stupid cow. She'll be dead by the time they're 15, and there's no way she'll have the energy to keep up with them.

Anywhoooo I want kids. 2 or 3 or 4 if finances allow. Of course, after the marriage, career, financially stable, go on a world tour thing happens. But I'd also love to have them before I'm 30. Sooo maybe I have to kill 2 birds with one stone and do a year of uni in Europe. Problem solved.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I want 3 good looking kids. that is all. =)
Well you'd need a pretty hawt partner in order to pass on the genes :rolleyes:

Latvia :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
that won't be a problem ;)

lol every second post you make is about latvia. obsessed much? join the club :eek:
No.

:santa:

Every second post i make you respond to it. bobsessed much? join the club :eek:

:wave: How's mac?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I want 2 kids...but not until I'm at least 28. I'm not doing 5 years of uni, and getting a double degree just to sit at home at 23 and look after kids. Pffft.

In saying so, I hate children. But I hope I will like my own kids. lol

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeh me too kids are like never....well maybe one or two later on but at the moment very much in doubt of it, im still young cant look after myself how am i meant to look after kids? lol but i guess some ppl can - friend is pregnant..just depends on ppl, goals etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)