knocked up stories. (1 Viewer)

xsjado

HSC
Share em.
names are not needed.
A girl i know got knocked up schoolies last year and has no idea who the dad is..
havent heard from her for ages.
(she lives in perth now)

but yeah. share the stories.

Legham

HSC
My sisters preggers. But thats not very interesting.

Legham

HSC
She got a baby in her gut! and shes gunna shoot it out in a few months. and it was kicking last night and i said it was probably cause she was sitting a laptop on its head. thats all.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
My girlfriend got knocked up a while ago and she just told me recently :eek: I told her to abort it but she said that's not my decision, it's up to her and the baby's father.

HSC
this chick i used to work with (who is like 15) is now knocked up and having the kid .. and the dad is the dude who was our supervisor. ew.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Enteebee said:
My girlfriend got knocked up a while ago and she just told me recently :eek: I told her to abort it but she said that's not my decision, it's up to her and the baby's father.
:(

Legham

HSC
Optophobia said:
by 'work with'.. you mean in prostitution..

and by supervisor.. you mean 'pimp'.

CORRECT?!?!! :D:D

:)rolleyes: call me shit, hurry up)
your shit

Legham

HSC
A High Way Man said:
how olds ur sister legham?

This other time i was at the bar in a club but the bartender was ignoring my end of the bar cause he was too busy and some hot chick tried to get drinks from him to so i just stole the drinks from under the bar and gave them to her and i looked real cool. Later on i went and talked to her and we had a real good time and we ended up going back to her house and having sex. She was in a hurry so she didnt give me time to put a condom on so we had unprotected sex. We had breakfast the next morning and she went to work but i was unemployed so i just went home to work on mine and my roomies website.

A couple of months later she emailed me while i was smoking heaps of pot and said she needed to talk so we met up and she told me she was preggers. We went to the gyno and stuff together and hung out for ages while the little kid was growing in her gut and we had more sexytimes and stuff and we liked each other heaps but then we started having arguments but then we got over the arguments and she eventually had a kid and we lived happily ever after.

True story.

dsruptdSPuNKRaT

HSC
quite a few of my childhood friends are either pregnant or have kids, it makes me feel old until i realise i'm seventeen...

xsjado

HSC
but did all these people you know just decide to have kids?
or was it a drunken night and they fucked a random and now they're pregnant and don't know the dad?

yosemite sam

HSC
from our year group of about 220, we've got 15 kids. 2 to one (she had the first when she was 14, doesnt know who the father of the second is) and the rest all had one each. and we're not even finished year 12

and thats only the girls, not counting the babydaddies.
or abortions (at least 7)

our year's heaps slutty.

xsjado

HSC
yosemite sam said:
from our year group of about 220, we've got 15 kids. 2 to one (she had the first when she was 14, doesnt know who the father of the second is) and the rest all had one each. and we're not even finished year 12

and thats only the girls, not counting the babydaddies.
or abortions (at least 7)

our year's heaps slutty.
wow!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)