Knowing if you made USYD before UAC offers (1 Viewer)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Just over half an hour until offers are released... Good Luck and All the Best. Even if you did not make it there are other alternatives such as Graduate School and Transferring. So congratulations on your offer and hopefully we'll see you all at O-Week. :D

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Someone correct me please - but I am hearing from others that they were able to access their offers through UAC. If so, please check your offers now. :D

Rythen

HSC
Please get a proxy organised - you'll receive a permission slip within the next week or* so along with an information package and the official offer letter from UAC/USyd you will need to sign. Also start writing down the UoS you wish to undertake and make sure they fit in with the B Psychology Structure and let your proxy know which UoS you wish to take and what semester they are offered. Also you'll need to give them your driver's license etc and TFN plus the signed offer letter. :D

Only 2 in 10 graduate? Huh - interesting...
I need a proxy? Great, no one in my family has ever gone to uni or even speaks English proficiently...GG.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I need a proxy? Great, no one in my family has ever gone to uni or even speaks English proficiently...GG.
You could get a friend to do it?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Are you coming to Sydney bby?
Yep, economics baby.

And Rythen, out of all the units I did last year, psych was my elective and I regret so much not doing physics because psych was such bullshit. And their drug information is so out of date, but then again, it was UNE so there is that.

Rythen

HSC
Yep, economics baby.

And Rythen, out of all the units I did last year, psych was my elective and I regret so much not doing physics because psych was such bullshit. And their drug information is so out of date, but then again, it was UNE so there is that.
Oh for reals..? :mad2: Is there anything good with psych, no one has positive comments... :uhoh::( Disheartened..

XzeroX

HSC
Uni Grad
please, if you are shithead from some school that averages an iq below sub-human standard, please dont even bother applying for USYD. Usyd isn't a place for dumbshits. Better off applying to the other shit houses like unsw mq, uts or uws.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep, economics baby.

USyd psych is really good though.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
please, if you are shithead from some school that averages an iq below sub-human standard, please dont even bother applying for USYD. Usyd isn't a place for dumbshits. Better off applying to the other shit houses like unsw mq, uts or uws.
wow

Also, most people that get into usyd are from "smart" schools or from the very top of "shit" schools. So it doesn't even matter.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kennyb22

HSC

By your logic you shouldn't bother applying for USYD either, Mr 'my iq is greater than the sub-human standard' :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)