Kyle and Jackio radio stunt (1 Viewer)

freakyzu

HSC
could have rubbed salt to the wound by calling up:

Sheik El-Hilali
who speak on behalf of uncovered meat.

no fuck that, that program was more offense than driving past police car at 210 km.h-1

ive done that. driving stunt...but at 180-190Km.h.........in dubai

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
It's the mum's fault for asking that stupid question if she knew full well that her daughter was raped.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
Although i think 2day fm is filled with nothing but trash, I do feel sorry for kyle and jackio because of this situation

css

HSC
"I’m sorry for her that it turned out like that. I’ve certainly pissed off a lot of journos over the years but I’m sad that they’re using the rape of a 12-year-old girl to have a go at me."
Kyle Sandilands:

:|

fly-away

HSC
N/A
That mother is such a dumb bitch, after the daughter admitted she was raped, the mother is basically going "I meant have you had sex other than THAT TIME YOU WERE RAPED?"

Like, fuck. That made me rage.
I agree. That is really slack to do that to your daughter, or anyone else in fact =/
And i also agree, Kyle was probably caught offguard.

cassieagill

HSC
YouTube - 2day fm kyle and jackie o sex questions for 14-year-old rape victim

link to the youtube video ^

Kyle and Jackie-O are at fault for this incedent, but i believe that once they heard the girls admission, handled themselves as best as they could...however i don't understand why it wasn't pulled off the air immediately by the sound people

Kyle and Jackie-O were aware that the mother was going to ask if the 14 year old had had sex, this is public humiliation for the poor girl and they shouldn't have been doing this in the first place

btw the mother is a stupid fuck and should have gotten her poor daughter counciling

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Kyle Sandilands is a comedian, a shit one at that, but a comedian nonetheless. When he is on that show he is paid a pile of money to be funny and he was simply reacting in that fashion. There's no way he could have known the gal was being serious, especially with her mum sitting there smiling, he probably would have gone on with the segment if Jackie O or the producers hadn't cut it.

jessicalysenko

HSC
I listened to the radio show the other day (on the net) and my first impression was "what the fuck is wrong with the mum" and "good on Jackie for how she reacted"

Once the girl stated that she had been raped the mum said something to the effect of "but I mean other than that time". WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER

That child needs a stable family, and a mother with an ounce of sympathy... its bad enough forcing your 14 year old on there to be embarrassed, but its a whole new page when you do that... this woman is fucked.

Lets just hope that this makes some girls aware that if they have been sexually abused it is NOT RIGHT!!

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Kyle has a face for a radio.

Get the fucker off the air.

ikarusdanoz

HSC
all i hope for is that this little stunt gets that shithouse ad off TV

N

NineMSNReporter

This was a disgusting breach of journalistic integrity.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Sounds like a typical bogan to me.
Also, lol @ "don't look at me and smile because it's not funny"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)