Kyle and Jackio radio stunt (1 Viewer)

44Ronin

HSC
Kyle Sandilands is a talentless fat turd that should be bitched slapped.

Garygaz

HSC
+1

This whole event was blown out of proportion by the media. If you actually hear Kyle, you can tell he was lost for words and being stupid as he is, chose the wrong words to respond in the tight situation. Kyle is trained to keep talking in these sorts of situations and he just said whatever came to his mind in the first place. He had no intention of being bad or disrespectful to both the 14 year old or her mother.

If anyone is to blame, it's the mother.
I agree. I mean, hate him or love him, it wasn't really his fault. I don't really listen to him, but you can tell he didn't mean what he said from the panicked tone of his voice. The mother is the one who I classify as scum in this. It made me want to falcon punch her face in when I heard her try and justify what she had just asked.

maxx_92

HSC
I don't see why the mum had to ask her again about the sex question when she knew she was raped..why would she even think of bringing her daughter to a radio station and hooking her up with the lie detector asking very personal and very degrading questions? stupid b!+CH.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Because her mother is a conniving cunt. What sort of mother says to their daughter, "tell them about it", what an uneducated fruit bat.

Everyone should take responsiblilty, including Kylio and Jackio. He's a fat sloppy rotten drugged clown anyway. What worth is he to anyone except his own mother? When he entered Big Brother he did nothing but complain about his head hurting, boofknwho. His head hurts because his gut is so full of shit it's pressing against his brain via the esophagus. Stop fulling your mouth with food and do something constructive for example putting your head between JACKIOS legs.

Considering the girl is 14 years old I recommend DOCS to take her away from the mother.

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I agree. I mean, hate him or love him, it wasn't really his fault. I don't really listen to him, but you can tell he didn't mean what he said from the panicked tone of his voice. The mother is the one who I classify as scum in this. It made me want to falcon punch her face in when I heard her try and justify what she had just asked.
Doesnt help when the news keeps using a happy voice for the girl and it makes Kyle look like a twerp.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
I could not agree more i think the show is trashy, i think it is horrible, but to suggest that it is entirely his fault is silly, the mother should not of had her on the show, the mother knew she had been raped and still asked her, the mother is clearly an idiot. I do not know how i would react in his situation but he clearly did not know what to say, I think overall (apart from the slight comment that kyle said which was out of shock) they handled it very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)