Laser Hair Removal (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
how much did it cost and do they have a website?

im referring to gracie007 & grk_styl

gracie007

HSC
its gay, i dont think they wanna post em
i gues u just have to ring up n ask
im sure theyd tell u then

gracie007

HSC
umm im not really sure, my mum pays for it, but i think its roughly $160 for half legs (lower legs) for both of them.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
It's pretty pricey! It's over $250 for full legs. If you're lucky, www.hairfree.com.au offers specials and deals.

Just thought I'd update what's been happening in my treatment for those who are interested: I had my second session 2 weeks ago and it didn't hurt AT ALL! My first session hurt like a bitch. I was swearing, digging my nails into my skin etc (yes, I have a low pain threshold). But my 2nd session was totally pain free! The lady said the pain gets less and less each treatment.

Seriously, I HIGHLY recommend it. Especially at hairfree. Once I finish my bikini treatment, I'm definitely expanding to get rid of most of the hair down there!

aussiechica7

HSC
hey

u know how atm its kind of fashionable to have a brazilian... does anyone ever worry about getting it permanately removed, and then it comes back in fashion? or more importantly, your life partner tells you he prefers to have hair down there... and you're stuck with disappointment vs. a merkin (LOL)...
random thought i had...

anyway so its about $250 for two whole legs? how much for like underarms?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Actually I got it wrong...hairfree prices say that half a leg is $220 and full leg is $440...I have no idea if that's per leg lol You should ring around. Most websites don't tell you prices, so get phone numbers and ring.

I warn you, it won't be cheap. Don't forget that it's $440 PER SESSION! Most people average 6 sessions.

Brazillians will always be fashionable, so don't sweat. If your life partner prefers hair down there, he can go suck it (literally lol). Least he won't be swallowing hair!

Ok sorry to be so graphic lol

aussiechica7

HSC
hahaha... that's priceless.

i want to get a lot of my body lasered... i just think its time-smart in the long run and i'm assuming its good with money 2 in the LONG run (though expensive short term).

em_516

bludging..
HSC
grk_styl: how much is your bikini costing each session? and do you know how much for the brazilian?

i'm considering too..i agree with aussiechica7, the cost is worth it in the end!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
I'm only getting the sides of my bikini done - $55 per session (originally $75 but I got in with the deal, and the special price applies for each session). If I want to get the top part of my bikini done, then it's an extra $25 - I'm going to do that after my bank account has been replenished lol

Brazilians are $150. If you get the special deal (ie. you have to call them when the special is on - keep checking the website), it's $100 per session.

Personally, by the end of my treatment, the sides of my bikini will be done. I'll then start treatment on the top (ie, just before the clitoris), so then I won't have much hair left to deal with lol

em_516

bludging..
HSC
hmm, much cheaper! good idea haha..will look out for the special lol

edit: ha, apparently it's now..seems it is quite often!

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
one day when I am rich... I will go for the full leg treatment.

Regular shaving/waxing/whatever for the lose.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
woo k! so i did it today haha! it was really good, the girl was really friendly and professional :) AND it barely hurt at all..and it's not even 'pain', it just makes you wince every now and then, it's nothing!

they've also got this deal atm, not sure when it ends, where first go is half price! i was happy paying $55, but even happier paying $27.50 :D

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Stacie and Grk_styl
how is the progress going with your hair free thing??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)