Laser Hair Removal (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I'm half-way through at the moment.

My 3rd session hurt like a bitch, and I came out with burnt skin. Still recovering. But that is because I started taking new medication and I didn't inform the lady, so I suffered.

My hair hasn't grown back since the 2nd session tho, which was in late January, so I'm pretty happy with the progress!

aussiechica7

HSC
"But that is because I started taking new medication and I didn't inform the lady, so I suffered."

Are you absolutely sure about that? Maybe she was just trying to shift the blame? I'd see a doctor, even a dermatologist if you can get one, to see if whatever medication you were taking would have that sort of effect. If none at all, you should seek compensation (in the form of some free sessions), or at the very least move to another company.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
whoa shit :| so THAT'S why there's like a million boxes to tick haha
my second treatment is in a week..not much has grown back at all, pretty good :D

aussiechica: i doubt she can do anything..there's a form you have to fill out and sign and stuff

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
thanks for the reply.

i wouldnt mind doing this but i want to make sure it works,my job doesnt pay me enough.

thanks for the update grk_styl keep it up.and anyone else who doesnt mind posting,thank you in advance

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
aussiechica7 said:
"But that is because I started taking new medication and I didn't inform the lady, so I suffered."

Are you absolutely sure about that? Maybe she was just trying to shift the blame? I'd see a doctor, even a dermatologist if you can get one, to see if whatever medication you were taking would have that sort of effect. If none at all, you should seek compensation (in the form of some free sessions), or at the very least move to another company.
Yeah I can understand where ur coming from, however, the medication I'm on contains a large amount of calcium which counteracts with the light rays from the treatment. The consent form goes on and on about telling them when ur on new meds lol

I'm actually going to talk to my professor who put me on these tablets. But being a professor and all, he's not around to do chit-chat much lol

klyie minogue

HSC
N/A
About how long does it take to get a brazilian? it seems painful :worried:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
bout the same time, 10-15mins..and it's not, the 'pain' lasts about a second each time (and it is not felt after the initial 'shock' lol)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
What is the best to get, SPL from that hairfree place?

Is it really effective, I am seriously considering getting this done if it gets rid of hair forever!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Woo kents i am doing this for my legs and underarms! It will cost me a hefty bit but my epilator no longer takes my now way-thin body hair because of epilating in the first place and have no choice. Damn you razor!!!! DAMN YOU 60 HOURS A YEAR CONCENTRATED ON WAXING.

So I've booked a consultation and I'm doing it. The hot thing is that it's upfront payment - no pay per session bullshit. You pay the quoted price, so you're not paying extra just because it takes 7 sessions to get it all out, and the other girl before you only needed 3 sessions. Hell yes.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Woo kents i am doing this for my legs and underarms! It will cost me a hefty bit but my epilator no longer takes my now way-thin body hair because of epilating in the first place and have no choice. Damn you razor!!!! DAMN YOU 60 HOURS A YEAR CONCENTRATED ON WAXING.

So I've booked a consultation and I'm doing it. The hot thing is that it's upfront payment - no pay per session bullshit. You pay the quoted price, so you're not paying extra just because it takes 7 sessions to get it all out, and the other girl before you only needed 3 sessions. Hell yes.
urs might only take 3 sessions though :/

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jooobl said:
What is the best to get, SPL from that hairfree place?

Is it really effective, I am seriously considering getting this done if it gets rid of hair forever!
i'm not sure if it's the best to get..but it's not wildly expensive and it's pretty quick and painfree so i reckon it's pretty good

i kind of doubt it will last 'forever', but i think it should last a good deal of time..and i doubt any other treatment will last forever either unless they're planning on like burning your skin senseless or something :p

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
em_516 said:
i'm not sure if it's the best to get..but it's not wildly expensive and it's pretty quick and painfree so i reckon it's pretty good

i kind of doubt it will last 'forever', but i think it should last a good deal of time..and i doubt any other treatment will last forever either unless they're planning on like burning your skin senseless or something :p

But it's probably the cheapest out of my options yes? :confused:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh, i'd say so! i didn't do much looking around but i'm pretty sure that's about the best you can do before it starts getting reeeeeeeally dodgy and ineffective/detrimental to health? haha

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh, i hope i made the right decision
guys like girls with no hair on their head right? :eek:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I know this is thread necromancy but I think I've decided to blow my tax cheque on hair removal.

SO,

ur_inner_child said:

Where did you go? How much? Results?

Because goddammit I am sick of waxing and epilating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)