Last Day of School Ever!!! (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
Thoughts?
how we all feeling?

Today is my last full day I'm not sad i'm excited, tonight's our formal dinner then party party party until dawn, crawl back to school for bbq brekky with teachers in school car park, then muck up school for student arrival, then our final chapel/assembly at midday. THEN DONE, FINISHED!!!

Fun 24hrs!

Congrats Class of 2007 :) almost done now!
:wave:

jirwin

HSC
my final full day was on monday. my formal was tuesday night :( the steak was alive and mooing. today is my graduating assembly... im getting a special award :D i can't wait... finally graduating.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Congratulations class of 07! Enjoy the day/rest of the week. :)

Don't forget you still have 50% of your HSC to go. :p :rofl:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Our last day is tomorrow, which is our graduation day.... so sad....

i'll probably be bawling my eyes out when we do the walk-out... :(

it's only just finally dawned on me that..... i'm never going to school again... (hsc exams doesn't count >_> )....

i'm so unprepared for this sudden change...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Graduation Day for Year 12's today. Lots of smiles, laughter and tears.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
It hasn't hit me yet, since i'll be seeing most of the people next term. I didn't get emotional or anything. I knew that i wouldnt be coming back to school again but meh. I think i'll feel it once the formal is over because for the three months i'll have off i wont be seeing many of the people in my year. It'll be weird then.

SoulSearcher said:
By the start of this year's HSC exams, I'll technically have less than 50% of the HSC to go.
Same. My accounting HSC was done last year and since ext 2 English finished off a while back - I've really only got 7 units to study for. =)

Last edited:

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
This may sound strange but as an HSC teacher I too am sad that the class of 2007 are finishing their formal classes today at my school.

They have been a great group and I will miss them.

To all of you on here enjoy the next couple of days and then return to (or start in some cases I am sure) the serious study for the HSC. My thoughts will be with you all over the next few weeks.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
2moro's my last but...damn! Today was AWESOME!!! water fights! whipped cream! spraying coke! water bombing year 8s and getting other classes comin out to fight us ,glad wrapped toilets glad wrappin ppl, sprays that shoot that string shit out ohhh DAYUM! was a fully sick way of finishing the year off...AWESOME

miss-smexy

HSC
Buiboi said:
2moro's my last but...damn! Today was AWESOME!!! water fights! whipped cream! spraying coke! water bombing year 8s and getting other classes comin out to fight us ,glad wrapped toilets glad wrappin ppl, sprays that shoot that string shit out ohhh DAYUM! was a fully sick way of finishing the year off...AWESOME
I got whipped cream on my hair and water bombed. It was terrible! It smelt so bad XD as if it was fully sickk! =P

~kiki

HSC
funny, I don't really consider it the last daY, considering we have the exams still. We had a little ceremony and stuff, but our real graduation and formal is after the exams in November :p. I've experienced too many real goodbyes to feel emotional at this one, as I'll still be seeing everyone on the exam days and at the formal.

Legham

HSC
I see absolutely no reason to be too happy or even remotely sad at the last day.. I'll be happy when my last exam finishes, but until then i don't really consider myself finished school.. We only have the practice graduation tomorrow and we're done. The proper graduation and formal and stuff are after exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)