Last Line of your Major Work? (1 Viewer)

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
I've been stuck wondering whether I should use
"and then I died."
or
"and then I woke up."
Highly original, both show that passion and flair needed for the 4U course. Ideally, I'm looking for a 50.
Shit troll is shit.

danal353

HSC
"a sadder and wiser man" -from Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Coleridge

jotdan

HSC
"I lie in bed;

alone."

meh. lol.

Last line of the story: Describing him walking into a Saudi Arabian desert sunset- aiming for peace

But between each section of d story i have quotes from qur'an, still researching this but if Muslims use a word equivalent to Amen I'll use that, otherwise a concluding quote like "That which God writes on thy forehead, thou wilt come to it”

diametric

HSC
Last line of the story: Describing him walking into a Saudi Arabian desert sunset- aiming for peace

But between each section of d story i have quotes from qur'an, still researching this but if Muslims use a word equivalent to Amen I'll use that, otherwise a concluding quote like "That which God writes on thy forehead, thou wilt come to it”
The word is also Amen, but pronounced as A-meen, not 'men' as in English. Furthermore, if you don't know the very basics of a religion, why are you writing about it?

bineal

HSC
"At least one thing she could be sure of is that she would be sleeping soundly in Madame’s arms tonight. She kissed her goodnight."

-the homoerotic ending to my Major Work. You can read all about it in next year's showcase.:headbang:

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
(i know its a bit abstruse, but its poetry if that's any justification..)

And I am a grotesquely swollen question mark,
contemplating my own reflection
wanting to rear up to any assembling conclusion.
So how can I mock the devil's advocate when I have danced with satan?

(do you think its a bit annoying to end on a question??)

Dabutla

HSC
I have learnt that I am the silver lining of this cloud.

I hope you have learnt too.

diametric

HSC
For a few fleeting moments, it seems as though the inferno would vaporise each drop of water, but then... I am quieted.

six demon bag

HSC
"At least one thing she could be sure of is that she would be sleeping soundly in Madame’s arms tonight. She kissed her goodnight."

-the homoerotic ending to my Major Work. You can read all about it in next year's showcase.:headbang:
I hope you get in the showcase just for your moxy alone! I like it!

Allisonius

HSC
And for once I felt that I had achieved something with my life, not something for myself, but something for someone else.
And with that thought, even though I knew it was the end, I couldn’t help but smile.

brunx

HSC
Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)