Last movie you watched? And what you thought of it? (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The Exorcist

i cringed at "let jesus fuck you"
It's definitely one of the best horrors around. Watch Psycho as well, if you haven't already.

Just finished Tarkovsky's film Solaris. Content wasn't overly engaging for me, but some of those shots are just amazing.

WeaselPowa

HSC
True Grit - Couldn't hear what the hell Jeff Bridges was saying half the time...
Maybe it was just my low quality speakers :L

RishBonjour

HSC
looper- absolutely shit for "after hsc mood"
depressing ending. Although the idea behind it was intriguing, overall some of the characters etc were bad. fuck you IMBD for rating it 8/10 and making me watch it.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
TV Junkie

I wish it was more about TV and less about being a junkie

halapenyo

HSC
looper- absolutely shit for "after hsc mood"
depressing ending. Although the idea behind it was intriguing, overall some of the characters etc were bad. fuck you IMBD for rating it 8/10 and making me watch it.
i liked the movie. but i agree it was a bit depressing.

watched Argo yesterday. very very good movie.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Looper was shit in my opinion. Taken 2 was better, but still not great. Haven't seen Argo or Tv Junkie yet.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Resident Evil: Retribution.

Damn the movie franchise has gone to shit. It no longer even makes sense... Though they did set it up for the final movie, with plenty of chances within the overall plot to allow the writers to redeem the series as a whole, but if the last few were any indication it'll only get worse.

I could write a more compelling plot. I'd even be able to write the final movie and have it actually work.

RishBonjour

HSC
Last movie i seeing 1920 the evil returns. And i thoughts this picture this is a very horror films and i am very afraid for seeing this picture
me 2, da picture is vry sCary. BolLyw0d scare me very much.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Skyfall. Everyone is raving about how good it is but to be honest i found it a bit slow at the start.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it was Seeking a Friend for the End of the World and I thought it was okay.
It never tries to be an amazing movie, but it is well acted by Keira Knightley and Steve Carell.
The main thing I don't like is the way it ended. I mean, we knew they were going to die but it just seems all too soon and a bit rushed, but I guess that was intended.

I'd give it 6.5/10

HSC
N/A
The Perks of Being a Wallflower: Love.
The Hobbit: Epic.
Wreck-it Ralph: Funny and cute.

First two, definitely amazing movies, third one is pretty fun but not as amazing.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Passenger 57: I can't help but draw parallels with it and Air Force One.

I kinda liked Air Force One more... this one seemed a bit rushed, to me.

eat_well

HSC
Les Misérables: The first act with Anne Hathaway was by far the best part of the film, in fact so much so that the rest is a bit overshadowed. Still good however,but also unnecessarily long in my opinion (I haven't seen the broadway though, so I shouldn't talk).

Also, 98% of this film is singing. People weren't exaggerating when they told me about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)