Last movie you've seen? (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
up all nite said:
CRASH!.....its really good.. go watch it.......NOW
did you watch it in cinemas...or on foxtel box office...coz they're showing it on box office...and i find it quite strange

nwatts

HSC
tasha1188 said:
did you watch it in cinemas...or on foxtel box office...coz they're showing it on box office...and i find it quite strange
It's been on DVD for ages.

And don't see it. Crap.

icecreamdisco

HSC
the squid and the whale - 8/10 - kinda disjointed, and i felt it was straining for authenticity at times, but the best moments and the performances made up for it. may need a second viewing.

spiny norman

HSC
icecreamdisco said:
kinda disjointed, and i felt it was straining for authenticity at times, but the best moments and the performances made up for it.
See, that for me would be a close description of "Crash" for me, but everyone else here seems to hate it.

icecreamdisco

HSC
spiny norman said:
See, that for me would be a close description of "Crash" for me, but everyone else here seems to hate it.
i don't actually hate crash as much as i've made it seem; i just hate that it won best picture and got good reviews. anyway, it has spawned the biggest backlash of any film in recent acclaimed film in recent memory, so i'll lay off it.

i will concede that it it's entertaining, despite how utterly asinine it is.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Once Upon a Time In the West- 10/10 Shame on me for putting off seeing this for so long. Brilliant.

up all nite

HSC
tasha1188 said:

watched it on dvd.. its sooo frekin goood.. put together brilliantly

G

genavania

i watched white olianders last night with my mum. she really didnt get it and i spent the next 20 mins trying to explain. i thought it was a brilliant film

walrusbear

HSC
Benny_ said:
Once Upon a Time In the West- 10/10 Shame on me for putting off seeing this for so long. Brilliant.
good call
the opening 10 minutes are especially fantastic

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
She's the man:
-very average teen movie - nothing new
-predictiable - girl ends up getting boy of course
-attempts to be funny
-4/10

Last edited:

katy-g

HSC
I watched the Lion King today for old times sake... last week i watched Alice in Wonderland...

Im hoping to go thru my entire Disney collection these holidays.

Woot.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
haha i watched aladin too :p and i also watched hitch on dvd which is pretty funny.
and im going to watch fresh prince of belair series too :p if i have enough time, i love that show

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
well last nite i went to a movie marathon at Castle Towers and watched a movie b4 i went to the marathon... so in order of watching them i saw:
Zathura- only a bit coz then i went to the marathon...and it was scary man
V for Vendetta- really good...i advise pplz watch it...t'was strange but i liked it
Final Destination 3- that scared the crap outta me...t'was so graphical and disgusting...i h8d it...i was under my jacket most of the time...cudnt watch it
Firewall- t'was aiite...not my kinda movie tho

but i guess the last movie i saw was Firewall :)

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Last movies I saw were last night..marathon at macquarie.

Firewall - Okay, horrid typical crappy ending, more explosions needed.

worst ending ever...seriously....The way they're all walking together from the house; it kills any sorta chance it had at being good

V is for Vendetta - Amazing, well written, great movie.

V's plan is brilliant, sending out all the masks. 1984 influences much??

Final Destination 3 - So amazingly horrible, bad teen stereotypes, but I LOVE IT. Purely for the crap the FD series is. Its so gruesome its funny...

haha @ the perve guy in the drivethrough after he's been killed, how they walk closer and it moves a bit more and fully decapitates him

arrested development
HSC
I watched "Saved" the other day. It was pretty ordinary and boring plot-wise, but I seriously have an enormous crush on Jena Malone now because she's just so talented and clever and articulate. <3

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Welcome to Sarajevo

Good, doesn't bother to disguise its criticism of the media and the west in general (I guess I don't blame it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)