Last week of school (1 Viewer)

sophia711

HSC
The final week is almost here!

How you all feeling? What you got planned?

I've got muck-up day on Wednesday, Graduation ceremony on Thursday, Valedictory dinner on Thursday night and Formal on Friday night!

HSC
Uni Grad
Well I'm feeling fine, except the fact that HSC is getting closer :(

I might not come to school on Monday
Tuesday I'm probably going to school and checking my essays with my teachers.
Wednesday is muck-up day, supposedly, as well as maths parties. :) (regardless, I'll be helping out students at lunchtime)
Thursday is graduation
Friday = stay at home day :)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Can I just add a comment here?

Please enjoy this last week but also be sensible.

As a teacher I also find this week a sad one as I have seen each year's Year 12 cohort grow from 11/12 year olds into young adults. It is a very rewarding experience, but I also know that I will miss them and even though there is a new group coming through each Year 12 group has its own character.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Aww that's so sweet, you seem to really enjoy your teaching.

To other posters, sounds like you have hectic last weeks coming up :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I once asked my primary school teacher if I could stay at school for the night. She said yes. The sad part is that I tried to stay, didn't manage for an hour...

School is awesome.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
First one to notice. Impressive human. I am trying to be normal for a week.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Gonna enjoy last week of school as much as possible,
Mon, Tues - class picnic Wednesday - muck up day Thurs/Fri - graduation/formal Sat - Recovery Sun > HSC is STUDY D:
not looking forward to after the last week of school... all gone be like study study study

Motvoo

HSC
We all look forward to this day, ending school. Some of us can't wait. And then it finally arrives, and we find out that school wasn't that bad. And then all that anticipation of leaving just ... well ... leaves. And all that's left is this sudden realisation that it's over, and that HSC exams are a month away but mainly the sad realisation thing. I never thought I'd say this but I'm going to miss school, very very much

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Pretty excited actually. n_n Though I am going to miss seeing my friends everyday, known my best friend for 6 years, seen her everyday, and it's going to be weird going to different universities. Bit scared about losing friendships due to time and distance. Nervous about the big wide would. Excited about finally getting to knuckle down and start the motions for my future. :D

Going to be a pretty lazy and fun week. Lots of class parties, big scale muck up plans and some school activities are planned this week. Going to be a bit sad. D:

jamesfirst

HSC
My last day is on the tuesday.

Although I cant wait to graduate... I'll miss the school a little... lol

But I hate school so much!!!!!!! Uni will be much better :)

LonelyWolf

HSC
I know most people don't miss school at all, however i honestly do get nostalgic when thinking about the times i've shared with others in my year. I just wish they i used my time more carefully. I know i'll miss school, but that's only because of the people

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
My school banned muck up day. Class may have finished on Friday but we still have a charity collection tomorrow and farewell on Tuesday. Still hasn't hit home yet...I'll probably notice it after the hsc. Won't see the whole year until the atar brunch in December :(

LonelyWolf

HSC
My school banned muck up day. Class may have finished on Friday but we still have a charity collection tomorrow and farewell on Tuesday. Still hasn't hit home yet...I'll probably notice it after the hsc. Won't see the whole year until the atar brunch in December :(
haha wtf atar brunch? is that just so the year's faggots can go boast about how much higher their atar is?

taeyang

HSC
Our school changed "Muck Up day" to "Fun day" where you take pride in making the day fun for everyone else but year 12 at the school... what the fuck.

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
@ lonelywolf : Is an atar brunch so surprising? We ARE a selective school...the only thing that would stand out nowadays is a .95, so not too many 'faggots' would be able to boast about it. And even then, they're pretty modest about it. It's not like the hsc is a test of intelligence. UMAT on the other hand...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)