Last week of school (1 Viewer)

SonOfAGun

Banned
HSC
@ lonelywolf : Is an atar brunch so surprising? We ARE a selective school...the only thing that would stand out nowadays is a .95, so not too many 'faggots' would be able to boast about it. And even then, they're pretty modest about it. It's not like the hsc is a test of intelligence. UMAT on the other hand...
Asians found a way to study 4 the umat as well. they just go to medentry and stuff like that.

khfreakau

HSC
My school banned muck up day. Class may have finished on Friday but we still have a charity collection tomorrow and farewell on Tuesday. Still hasn't hit home yet...I'll probably notice it after the hsc. Won't see the whole year until the atar brunch in December :(
our school banned muckup but we're doing it anyway, they say they won't give us references but the school captains are all doing it so there is no way they can do anything :)
also we have the atar brunch thingo too, bbq actually. :) except it's on the day we get our atars... imagine being on the bus to school and finding out your atar.... D:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
@ lonelywolf : Is an atar brunch so surprising? We ARE a selective school...the only thing that would stand out nowadays is a .95, so not too many 'faggots' would be able to boast about it. And even then, they're pretty modest about it. It's not like the hsc is a test of intelligence. UMAT on the other hand...
Are you guys collecting tomorrow?

Ergh, got to avoid as many of you as possible, whilst on my way to work tomorrow, given some in your grade know me and will make me feel bad for not giving you money.

oa_

HSC
last 2 weeks r exams =.=, just not fun

Weezle

HSC
Uni Grad
As if your school would have the formal before the HSC. FAIL!

HSC
Uni Grad
our school banned muckup but we're doing it anyway, they say they won't give us references but the school captains are all doing it so there is no way they can do anything :)
also we have the atar brunch thingo too, bbq actually. :) except it's on the day we get our atars... imagine being on the bus to school and finding out your atar.... D:
LOL our school students are going to get drunk in the morning, and then they're going to trash the school like crazy. I probs won't be involved though.. :p

thoth1

Banned
HSC
Are you guys collecting tomorrow?

Ergh, got to avoid as many of you as possible, whilst on my way to work tomorrow, given some in your grade know me and will make me feel bad for not giving you money.
wats the money for? charity?

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Salvation Army Oasis charity collection for disadvantaged youth. Yeah, we're collecting tomorrow (Monday). My group's in Double Bay, but we're not allowed to collect in train stations this year. Which is funny because another group was allocated Bondi Junction station.

sophia711

HSC
Nobody went to classes today. Everybody just sat around common areas having fun. Party atmosphere.

TheCardician

HSC
For me it's:
Monday - Normal day
Tuesday - Normal day
Wednesday - Graduation
Thursday - Jambaroo :D :D
Friday - No school :)

And then 2-3 weeks of gargantuan study. Fun.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
For me it's:
Monday - Normal day
Tuesday - Normal day
Wednesday - Graduation
Thursday - Jambaroo :D :D
Friday - No school :)

And then 2-3 weeks of gargantuan study. Fun.
You guys get to go to Jamberoo? Jealous.

Which school?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Jealous. How big is your grade? I can't imagine it being too big if they're bussing students to and from Jamberoo in a day.

TheCardician

HSC
Jealous. How big is your grade? I can't imagine it being too big if they're bussing students to and from Jamberoo in a day.
Theres about 118 people in my grade. So 2-3 buses will be needed - that's usually the case. And we've been there as a grade before, in year 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)