Law at Bond? (1 Viewer)

N

ND

Does anyone have any idea about how the LLB at Bond uni is regarded in comparison to say usyd or unsw? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Bond University is a private university, and is in the top 8 league of Universities, so i'm guessing is extremely well ranked for law, because many well known figures attended Bond.

I'm too cheap to go there unfortunately, and they finish their law degree in like 2 years i think

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
Bond University is a private university, and is in the top 8 league of Universities, so i'm guessing is extremely well ranked for law, because many well known figures attended Bond.
I think you're mistaken, the "Group of 8" Universities in Australia consists of:
Australian National University
Monash University
University of Adelaide
University of Melbourne
University of New South Wales
University of Queensland
University of Sydney
University of Western Australia

N

ND

Originally posted by Asquithian
however since its a new univeristy...i would recommend QUT and UQ over it
So unsw and usyd would be better too? Which is the "best" for law in australia?

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I think ANU is the best for law, it should be because Canberra is where Parliament house is, so isn't ANU strongest, not too sure

is a roflcopter
HSC
usyd

you must of really killed maths nd :p

N

ND

Hah, i wish. If all else fails, fee-pay! :p

Nah, i'll only do fee-pay if i *just* miss out, so i can transfer after 1st year. No way am i paying like $18K for 5 years.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
I think ANU is the best for law, it should be because Canberra is where Parliament house is, so isn't ANU strongest, not too sure
It seems that all the wisdom you've given out so far is about as useful as toilet paper to a guy with no arms and no legs.

Ribbon

Obviously you do law at UNSW... but where did you get this opinion from? As in, how much thought/research did you put into it? I heard Newcastle was one of the best law schools because it is small (ie you get personal attention if you need it) modern (ie the course is good) and considered to be fairly prestigeous (obviously not as prestigious as usyd, anu ect.) and therefore is regarded well by employers...

Similarly, I heard Wollongong was fairly strong in the law area? But you listed it very low ?

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
It would be useful if he had his mum there.
It would be more useful, if YOUR mum was there giving a blow.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ND
Heheh, yeh, but i'll take the answer of the law student.
who rates his own uni as 1st :rolleyes: (however, unsw would be up there)

N

ND

Well he rated it in the top 5 ("in no particular oder"), and as you said, it'd be up there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)