Law school leeches (1 Viewer)

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
circusmind said:
I go out of my way to help a mate. Everyone else can fuck off. Well....probably unless they're hot enough to trick me into it, which is highly likely...
Same here.

I don't find notes all that special though, as you can get them from practically anywhere. After obtaining unnecessarily comprehensive sets of notes from all over the world you still need to digest the content. After doing that you still need to solve practise problems.

circusmind

HSC
_dhj_ said:
Same here.

I don't find notes all that special though, as you can get them from practically anywhere. After obtaining unnecessarily comprehensive sets of notes from all over the world you still need to digest the content. After doing that you still need to solve practise problems.
Yeah exactly. But still, when you've done zero study for an exam, say....two days out, a set of your friend's notes can be the difference between passing and failing. It's far from ideal, but a decent summary to look at you at least gives you some direction.

bflaaaaaaaaaaaz

HSC
N/A
fu then. any way you reckon it's hard having ppl leech off you at school! when i was in year 9 my brother used to make me do assignments for his hsc.

"Here Simone, theres the text book and theres the assesment notice. Just follw this part of the syllabus and you'll be right. Don't be slacking off either, or I'll tell mum how that window really broke"

etc, etc

circusmind

HSC
bflaaaaaaaaaaaz said:
Hey what are you studying at uni?

Bored of Studies > Tertiary Education > General > Law > Law school leeches.

I think it's a safe bet that whoever that was directed at studies Law, most likely coupled with another degree.

I do Arts/Law. Because that's how I roll.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
So uhhh, on the topic of leeches... anyone have any property law notes they'd be willing to share?

I hate this subject.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
hfis said:
So uhhh, on the topic of leeches... anyone have any property law notes they'd be willing to share?

I hate this subject.
I'm just sick of reading Denning. HEY DENNING, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR MERE EQUITIES!1!1!!

iwannarock

HSC
i'd help out friends with assignments. i'd help out randoms too if i could be sure they wouldn't plagiarise.

but lucky for me.......my reputation as the dunce of law is well established.

nobody would dare ask me for help.

:santa:

koube0530

HSC
I don't mind giving out notes. If someone asks me for notes with 2 days to go, they're not going to do well anyway.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
in my case, it happens to be cute-evil-shang-girls.

the best way to deal with it is to excommunicate them.
You keep talking about shangs in every f*cking interweb forum herre so i think it's safe to say that you're officially missing them.

Are there many shang girls doing law but?

Summer Rain

HSC
N/A
Am I the only one that doesn't write notes? I'm starting to feel guilty.

Jamo-S

HSC
If you don't really know them then you're well within your rights to tell them to piss off. I've never requested a person give me their assignment to hand it, unless it was AFTER the due date and then I'd look at it to see how I could improve.

dissipate

HSC
N/A
Summer Rain said:
Am I the only one that doesn't write notes? I'm starting to feel guilty.
you probably have better retention than i do then.
once 24h passes, i don't remember what happened.
it's bloody amnesia every day.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
capa said:
Hey,

There are these guys at school, every time there is a take home exam or essay I can always count on at least one of them to give me a call (out of the blue) practically hours before the assessment is due and ask me to e-mail my answers to them. They say they'll change it around so there'll be no plagiarism etc etc that they've had family problems etc etc. Of course, I don't give them my answers and that gets them worked up.... to say the least.

However, this really gets me to the pit of my stomach. I hate these guys with a passion. These guys are textbook bloodsuckers and users - not sure why they're doing law. Only guess is to impress Daddy and Mummy.

Anyone else encounter these type of people? What do you do?

Curious if any other law schools have these types - how on earth do they get in and stay in?

All the best for christmas!

These guys are the kind of people you find back in high school leeching answers off everyone else, studying hard then topping the class.

These guys are nothing more than idiots, if they ask for answers tell them to get lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)