Law Society of NSW's Inter School Mock Trial (1 Viewer)

lacklustre

HSC
jkylk said:
Do you people have lawyers that are invited to come to talk to you about being in court?? for preparation?
Yep..and a hot one at that

philzy

HSC
van tango wat skool beat u and how many points is is out of. e.g. 300 points.

beckaa

HSC
I'm doing mock trial as wellllll. and i seriously suggest reading the manual. i was the only one in my team that read it for the practice round and we had to start everything we'd prepared all over again. sooo read the manual, it has everything!

btw we won. by 29 points. woo!:)

philzy

HSC
wat skool r u from becka and which skool u beat. how many points did u score and out of how many points.

beckaa

HSC
wat skool r u from becka and which skool u beat. how many points did u score and out of how many points
I'm from Bathurst High (let me guess you've never heard of it?) and we beat the boys private school (stannies). we were pretty proud, seeing as their first barrister and solicitors assistant's parents were lawyers. or so we heard anyway. we got 228 and they got 199. i have no idea what it was out of though. probably like 500 lol. why do you ask?

PC

HSC
N/A
Bathurst. Hmm. That's that large town before Hill End, isn't it?

There's probably a maximum possible score, but it's irrelevant. You've just got to get more than the other team, and win all your trials.

I think the maximum possible score is 340 (or 341 if the tie-breaker is used).

philzy

HSC
any skools here who is participating in the south west region.

philzy

HSC
so has any1 else finished their mock trials. btw i must congratulate myself by finally reaching 50 posts. it took a long time but i finally made it.

van.tango

HSC
philzy said:
any skools here who is participating in the south west region.
Well, the entire 'skool' isn't here, but I'm a member of a team competing in the south-west region.

Last edited:

Concubine

Mew!
HSC
I'm the 1st Barrister for St Leo's. We beat Joey's last week by about 50 points.

They don't call me 'The Rotweiler' for nothin', baby!

I'm in a team of all of my friends. It's pretty awesome. I'm the only one doing Legal Studies on the team, but I've debated with the 2nd Barrister for four years now, so we work well together.

Mock Trial FTW

kieran161

HSC
well we won all of ours and so last time i checked we were on top for the south coast region. so yeah that means elimination rounds are coming up. :rofl: how has anyone else gone? Also when is this last round supposed to be completed becuase then we can get final rankings.

kieran161

HSC
Why thank you for your congratulations. How has everyone else fared? Does anyone know when round four finishes because im getting excited up for the next one. lol

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
well im doing the 4th round on monday :D, so im guessing the next round
wont be up for another couple of weeks. im versing st johns bosco .. any1 know abt them?

PC

HSC
N/A
Kylieee, I can tell you that St John Bosco are fairly good.

In fact, the winner of your trial will be taking part in the elimination rounds!

Good luck.

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
damn, i heard they were good as well. well then. thanks :D hope we do well then !! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)