Least Favourite Text for section one. (1 Viewer)

frogbutt

Ugliest Member
HSC
the poem definitely. what WAS it about? what did it have to do with charles darwin?!

Geohood

HSC
honeyissweet25 said:
i found them all okbut text 3 has to be my least favoruite... almost as bad as 'heritage house' for those who did the cssa trial paper this yr...
HERITAGE HOUSE ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HSC
text 3. poems are usually a strong point for me, but the stress got to me and i panicked, so i didn't know wtf the composer was talking about. i haven'tlooked at it since and i don't think i will.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
The short story extract was the worst. Other than that, the texts were okay. I think I might have rambled on a bit in the last question, because then I went overtime for section 1.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I thought the reference to Darwin was when he mentioned something about 'the fittest survive', because I think he was talking about the Galapagos Islands or some shit.
I pretty much didn't like it.
And yeah the mother was a nut case. No way in all hell I even got close to 15/15.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I would have killed myself if I went overtime on section I, coz I had quite a bit to get down in II and III (so I started with those... so I guess its an impossibility of me running overtime with I? lol).
I finished literally 10 seconds before they told us to stop. Which sucked- no editing. =(

munchiecrunchie

HSC
that mother story was annoying . . and the lack of techniques, its like they purposely asked a techniques question for a text thats plain.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
DO we rekcon they will be like REALLY generous with marks since everyone found the mother one a bitch? ANd the poem?

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
The poem
I did not understand it
The structure and the length were a turn off

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The first text was useless. Only worth the one mark question it was given.

cxlxoxk

HSC
1 cos it was only worth 1 mark...

ps: stuff u coulda put for 1 mark i think.

feet - walking is one way of travelling when on a journey

map - travel guide blah blah blah

eiffel tower - Paris, France - travelling -> journeying

anyone did anything different?

my favourites were 2 and 4 and they were the ones i used in the last 5 mark question.

xtremedude

awesome member
HSC
that mother was a dirty whore and she can go fuck herself up the ass, letting strangers in her house like a dumbass

apparently that poem was about a magic dog that travelled to Darwin or some shit coz there were cyclones there for some reason, i did not pick up on that

fuck that section:mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)