Legal studies! (1 Viewer)

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Any predictions here? For crime long response

HSC
Uni Grad
Sentencing and Punishment, Young offenders, International crime?? I think those are the possible topics. The criminal trial process and criminal investigation process are ones that could appear. However, i doubt the nature of crime will appear.

vanishings

HSC
Hoping for sentencing and punishment!! I hate this section!

enoilgam

HSC
Sentencing and Punishment or Young Offenders would be nice.
I reakon this for some reason. They could be really cruel and do something on crime prevention like "Analyse the effectiveness of crime prevention methods"

HSC
Uni Grad
I reakon this for some reason. They could be really cruel and do something on crime prevention like "Analyse the effectiveness of crime prevention methods"
That would lie on the nature of crime, crime prevention section.

nbaxter

HSC
It's a new syllabus so i guess they'll test us on the new dot points of the syllabus.

Glorious

HSC
Trial 1 for me - Young Offenders
Trial 2 - Criminal Trial Process.

They can throw the investigation process, criminal trial process, sentencing and punishment or young offenders at you. International crime wouldn't come out for us since it should be relatively less challenging as we're the first year to sit for it. Not like international crime is challenging, but it's just that many people will be stuffed - possibly because it's very limited.

However I predict - Investigation process or criminal trial process.

For Human rights - law reform, contemporary issue (as usual - came out in both of my trials first for 9 in CSSA and 8 in the 2nd), maybe know Australia's role in protecting human rights - different sources.

Options - basically law reform or the effectiveness of the law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)