list small cars with shit resell so they will be cheap to buy (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
JaredR said:
Funny. We have German cars :).

For future reference I ask you, as an adult to feel free to make fun of anything Jewish but the Holocaust. Because there is absolutely nothing funny about it.
I drive a VW beetle, I hear hitler himself designed em.

EDIT: It's yellow, like the bodies of dead jews.

F2001

HSC
he got insurance money for it, and it's more fluid than a car, owned?

a VW Mk5, is just as girly as a barina unless of course its the GTI/R32. Same with an A3, and all the rest of the germans.

Infact put it this way. No one even follows this rule, emphasises how many dumbasses there are out there. YOU DO NOT BUY BOTTOM OF THE PIT GERMAN CARS. ie VW 1.6s/1.8 NA, A3 1.6s/1.8 NA, BMW 318i (E30 is an exception in my opinion since its ridiculously light and its basically got the same motor as the E36 chunky heavy ones! Not to mention it's terribly easy to swap in another motor and doesn't cost much for them)

If you buy the above or equivalent Euro models, you are simply a poser or in a positive way learning from your mistake.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
dood08 said:
lol. your car got stolen.

fucking owned
Not really, it was way over insured and now it turns out to be a good thing because i have the opertunity to buy a car thats cheap on petrol :)

We got a hire car from insurance for 2 weeks, that was a toyota corolla[2007 i think, a little hatchback] w and i was impressed by it, it ran really well and was very smooth to drive. I now have a courtesy car from the smash repairers [very nice of them imo] and thats a toyota starlett, it looks kinda not great, but its also really smooth, gearbox and everything feels good and a great drive over all. These have been my first experience with toyotas aside from some beat up utes at my friends farm and overall i was impressed.

I am starting to think maybe a civic would be a good buy? They are pretty small and fit the criteria in most of the ways also pretty cheap, but ive never driven one so i dont know how they go. What does /bos/ think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)