Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
We have YouTube and stuff available :D

it's a secret ;)

But dont really go on bos at school.

brendroid

HSC
I went on earlier today in Ancient only briefly. Does that count?

And we have a stupid computer technician to boot. Yay for not much internet :D

mamoz

HSC
i log on wen im bothered at uni during breaks if dere are any computers which are available . . . .

BiancaMaree

HSC
i come on here (BOS) all the time in 'studies' lol and if a teacher comes in i say im reserching stuff for assessments and what not; and my mum works at school so i use her internet log in and get onto youtube :D

smileygirl

HSC
N/A
We pretty much have everything unblocked... apart from MSN, Facebook, MySpace etc... so yeah I forum and email at school when I'm bored :)
Wow, nothing's blocked at my school, the teachers trust us not to go on them.. haha
I haven't been on here for ages, but I'm sure now I'm here again I'll go on the site at school when I have a spare or something

gesh17

HSC
N/A
lol when the students of my school get a chance to go on this site they leech every document in the resource section thats even remotely linked to their own subjects. But then again i do sometimes too =d
+1

Guesss

HSC
i rarely do.

no one knows about this site at schoool and i don't feel comfortable posting stuff with everyone peering at my computer screen.
lmao, i do, but yes i agree its akward... :p

You mean log on to this site..? Yeah i did the other day. I was in english and didn't know what i was meant to do be doing and couldn't be bothered asking my teacher. My friend who doesn't even know this site exists looked over at my screen and said "Hahah! Its spelt BOARD not bored you idiot!"
:mad1:
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)