• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Sydney have done that too.

Yeah they have but nowhere near the extent that they had over there, and i think london had greater reason to as well.

The war on terrorism is a joke...it was never going to help anyone. As many people as you kill or arrest there is always going to be someone else ready to stand up and take over

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Terrorists! Crazy Muslims! *runs and hides* :rolleyes:

That is my intelligent contribution for the day.

Whoever did it picked excellent timing though. Everyone is preoccupied with the Olympics and G8.

See we should always be alert not alarmed. What did Steve say? :cool:

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
noone suspects anti-globalisationists? or the IRA

if the french had done it theyd be braggin their ass off

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Prime minister Blair will issue a statement from the G8 meeting shortly

mahuligan

HSC
this is going to bring the terrorism issue back into the limelight... i hope it wont be the g8's main focus. it might take the attention away from africa.

RyBo

HSC
man, not to be an asshole or anything, but has anyone noticed that the war on terror is THE best spectator sport??

I mean, anything that even remotely looks like terrorism, we all go any glue ourselves to the TV. If i were rich and owned a TV station, id blow things up and video tape them, then put them on the news. Kinda freaky.
Power to the media.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Asquithian said:
How sad. Just shows how the war on terrorism is no where near won despite what has been done. Or at least how ineffective it has been so far.
Everyone worth their salt knows there's no War on Terrorism...only War.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
RyBo said:
man, not to be an asshole or anything, but has anyone noticed that the war on terror is THE best spectator sport??

I mean, anything that even remotely looks like terrorism, we all go any glue ourselves to the TV. If i were rich and owned a TV station, id blow things up and video tape them, then put them on the news. Kinda freaky.
Power to the media.

Inspired by that James bond movie?

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
RyBo said:

Power to the media.
Yeah way to be an asshole...there is never a good time to say that, let alone while things are being blown up

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
im an idiot said:
noone suspects anti-globalisationists? or the IRA

if the french had done it theyd be braggin their ass off

I suspected all actually. First thought was the French, then the IRA. But the IRA haven't been exaclty extremely active recently have they?

Because of the G8 summit, I thought it may have been left wing extremists.

And also, don't turn this thread into an anti-war thread, go and make a new thread for that. People who had nothing to do with the war have died - regardless of your opinion on the war, terrorism is abhorent.

tattoodguy

lol

this is what happens to us, because our politicians start wars for no reason.

The politicians want to start a war on terrorism, we have to suffer the consequences - the war on terrorism is pretty much just bullllying a bunch of basicly unarmed peasents.

Civilians are killed every day in iraq so yeah whats the big deal if a few die in london?

pooor terrrorists - go the underdogs.

mahuligan

HSC
White Rabbit said:
And also, don't turn this thread into an anti-war thread, go and make a new thread for that. People who had nothing to do with the war have died - regardless of your opinion on the war, terrorism is abhorent.

i second that

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
its very suspect that all this happens during the G8 summit, ashes and the annoncument of London winning the 2012 olympics, so it could be one big coincidence or something more...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
tattoodguy said:
lol

this is what happens to us, because our politicians start wars for no reason.

The politicians want to start a war on terrorism, we have to suffer the consequences - its nice to see the terrorists doing something, the war on terrorism is pretty much just bullllying.

go the underdog.
Fuck off you moron, innocent people have died. Terrorists are no better than pollies declaring war.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
shortygb said:
its very suspect that all this happens during the G8 summit, ashes and the annoncument of London winning the 2012 olympics, so it could be one big coincidence or something more...

I think it was just very well planned. Peak hour, the ammount of people in London due to the olympic annoucment, and the G8 summit ment security forces are pre occupied.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Police now believe there have been 6 explosions

At 5 train stations

and 1 Bus.

Casualties appear to be high

tattoodguy

rofl :) lol

welll u and ur country supports john howard who started a bull shit war to murder peasents in the middle east.

so yeah, you have blood on ur hands budddy, u shouldnt be criticising me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)