• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Riots (1 Viewer)

SpreadTheWord

HSC
I said ILLEGAL immigrants, who tend to go on the dole, with no attempt to contribute. At least Australia attempts to control their borders, look at the population comparison between both countries lol. Also I believe Mulitculturalism is a good thing.

Anyway, i don't want to make this thread go too off topic.

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
I said ILLEGAL immigrants, who tend to go on the dole, with no attempt to contribute. At least Australia attempts to control their borders, look at the population comparison between both countries lol. Also I believe Mulitculturalism is a good thing.

You also put it in inverted commas.

HSC

illegal immigrants arent on the dole
all have some form of income or how would they afford to eat
are net tax payers due to not receiving any government incentives

the population difference between australia and england has nothing to do with border control are you a fucking moron

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
why is everyone's reaction to something bad happening that we should murder someone
b/c bad people can stopped from being bad at minimal expense by being killed

its actually pretty simple thats why we used to kill people all the time back in the 19th cenutry and shit

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
b/c bad people can stopped from being bad at minimal expense by being killed

its actually pretty simple thats why we used to kill people all the time back in the 19th cenutry and shit
Yeah and how was brutal tyranny, no education and widespread fear and oppression

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
wasnt the no education thing the result of like having less money and not being able to afford it that much

and brutal tyranny i think that depends on the place ur thinking about

19th century ruled

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i have really no sympathy for the sociopathic cunts who set fire to buildings during these riots and very bad things should happen to them

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
multiculturalism is a failure, multinationalism is where it's at

MysteryGenius

HSC
Some armed with swords, some carrying hockey sticks, defiant Sikhs stood guard outside their temples last night.

More then 700 men, some in their 80s, took to the streets to protect the homes, businesses and places of worship in Southall, West London.

The residents rallied together in a show of unity against looters echoed in other parts of the country as ordinary Britons attempted to reclaim the streets.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024358/UK-RIOTS-2011-Sikhs-defend-temple-locals-protect-pubs-Britons-defy-rioters.html#ixzz1UmAqdKEZ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)