• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Riots (2 Viewers)

MysteryGenius

HSC
why did these riots occur? Does anyone know.
um from what i remember, a suspected (?) criminal was shot dead by police who were trying to arrest him
i think it was because he was a drug dealer iirc
rumours spread that he was shot after he put his gun on the floor (which fueled the violence)
so what started out as a peaceful march in protest of the force used by the cops soon took a turn for the worst and turned into a riot
i think that's the (general) reason behind the riots

correct me if i'm wrong...

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
The actual reason was that a lot of deceptively intelligent racial minority youth groups capitalised on leftists notions of washing blame from these oppressed young individuals and decided to run amock, have a bit of a laugh with fire and get a couple of new tellys

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
cops shoot some drug dealer carrying an illegal firearm reflexively though obviously we'll never know the true story here (a black criminal carrying an illegal fire arm shot to death at no fault to his own?????????) then the nigger and chav addias liberation front alliance chimped out, burned down some buildings and rampaged around london for a while, the left blamed whites and socioeconomic inequalities, the useless moderate right blamed culture and the welfare state, nothing was learned from the experience, enoch was right, the end (for now)

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
The actual reason was that a lot of deceptively intelligent racial minority youth groups capitalised on leftists notions of washing blame from these oppressed young individuals and decided to run amock, have a bit of a laugh with fire and get a couple of new tellys
Something like this, except my theory is that the youth (not all minorities) just have really, really low IQs and the leftists write bullshit about them being oppressed or whatever when really they just need a good beating

Piter

HSC
A higher percentage of the low IQ people are minorities though. And yes it wouldn't have happened it the cops nipped it in the bud and came down hard before it turned into anything,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)