loneliness... (1 Viewer)

mes ami

HSC
i hope my uni days aren't as depressing as you guys :(

must make an effort to join various uni social groups or something.....................
groups are a pain because stuff is on when you have classes / need time to do stuff also full of weirdos and lots of spam.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
groups are a pain because stuff is on when you have classes / need time to do stuff also full of weirdos and lots of spam.
well in that case i will have to resort to drunken and disorderly behaviour to attract attention

mes ami

HSC
well in that case i will have to resort to drunken and disorderly behaviour to attract attention
lol.
ive made friends at uni but they arent those people you just click with. they are mostly weak whiney little faggots

Ben1220

HSC
Oh dear, reading about everyone's lonliness is rather depressing. :( I can definitely relate with the part about making a lot of aquiantaces at university, but no real friends that you would do stuff with outside of university. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time and luck for these things to happen I guess. The more you try though the faster it will probably happen.

go clubbin m8
alone? yeah, not sure about that...

tlodg

HSC
N/A
The truth is, no matter where we are, who we are with, what we are doing..

we will always feel lonely. That's why people are addicted to fb, MSN, bos, mobile phone..

if real life is not making you feel lonely at all..why the constant search for company?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
rant and rave naked on a billboard with a fake gun in your hands.

oh no wait, someone's already done that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)