Lonely...........worth it? (1 Viewer)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I like burgers.

Anyways maybe you shoud head down to your local borders bookstores and a similar retail outlet and purchase a copy of "how to communicate with others, for dummies" They are general yellow books with retard figures on the front. I suggest starting at chapter 12, *sniff* got me through some hard times. for example, it helped my pull this heaps hot chick
Me: Hey
hot chick: hi
me: may i say you look radiant
hot chick: ummm what?
me: will you go out with me?
hot chick: LOLOLOL gtg cya noob
me: *tear* i got noob pwned

but seriously as someone mentioned before just be yourself around people and talk to them, practice makes perfect. May i suggest you join an organisation for a hooby, ie sports teams if you enjoy sport, it sa great way of making friends with similar interests, i actually meet one of my best friends through cricket and know also play soccer with him, and hang out with a fair bit so yer.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
axlenatore said:
I like burgers.

Anyways maybe you shoud head down to your local borders bookstores and a similar retail outlet and purchase a copy of "how to communicate with others, for dummies" They are general yellow books with retard figures on the front. I suggest starting at chapter 12, *sniff* got me through some hard times. for example, it helped my pull this heaps hot chick
Me: Hey
hot chick: hi
me: may i say you look radiant
hot chick: ummm what?
me: will you go out with me?
hot chick: LOLOLOL gtg cya noob
me: *tear* i got noob pwned

but seriously as someone mentioned before just be yourself around people and talk to them, practice makes perfect. May i suggest you join an organisation for a hooby, ie sports teams if you enjoy sport, it sa great way of making friends with similar interests, i actually meet one of my best friends through cricket and know also play soccer with him, and hang out with a fair bit so yer.
"Just Be Yourself" is the worse fucking advice ever. Fine, don't act fake or pretend. But it is important to REFRAME who you are and actually BECOME a more social person, if so far, nothing else is working for you.

For many guys, if 'being yourself' ain't getting you laid, then you need to change yourself. Otherwise your genes will effectively be weeded out of existence. Scary thought, isn't it?

*Even though i'm assuming it was a joke, if the case it was true that was a shit house way to meet a girl, of course your going to be shut down. All you did was demonstrate neediness (directly hit on her) and lower survival value. You auto triggered her 'bitch' response, a protection mechanism hardwired into her emotional circuitry to stop the advances of needy males.

Last edited:
HSC
^^^ Yea i will at uni. I will join alot of stuff. Nothing happening through summer though.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
^^^ Yea i will at uni. I will join alot of stuff. Nothing happening through summer though.
Hi.

I like pie! Do you like pie?! =D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
^Basically present yourself in a different manner. All that matters really is how u present yousrelf. If you seem think and feel confident and outgoing and an easy to talk to guy, then that's what people will think of you (provided that you show it).

HSC
i think his ultimate problem lies in his inability to sustain lasting friendships. You said yourself you go out heaps so obviously its something to do with actually talking to people. networking through mutual friends is good

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
kevinx2 said:
Yep :) it's got quite a smell. Go sniff now.
mmmmmmmm smells like paper.

haha reminds me of my fifa 2001 disk on playstatoin, it says scrach and sniff on the disk, its smelt pretty rad but after a long session of playing it, the disk smelt like burnt toast

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
TylerDurden09 said:
Care to elaborate there?

I agree completely with Cookie182. If your not attracting a mate or friends then there is something you need to change. If you can't atract a woman, then you will be effectively fucking sterile.

Whether the change needs to be as simple as your Body Language, your conversational skills, clothing, hygiene...

"Be yourself" is a social response produced for a generation of men raised by women. Telling the 35 year old computer geek to continue 'being himself' ain't going to get him laid for the first time.

If you keep doing what you've always done, then you'll keep getting what you've always got.

Notice what Cookie182 was saying: "Reframe", rather then 'pretend'. Actually change your internal response system so you can become unconsciously competent rather then acting. Confidence is a process that will follow.
My genes being weeded out of existence isn't a scary thought. Who gives a fuck. There's nothing special about my genetics, it's extremely random and in a universal sense, over an infinite timeframe, it doesn't matter one iota whether I have kids or not.

Also agree with Zimmerman. I'm a misanthropist, my desire for sex is much less than my intense distaste for most people. And sex really isn't that great. Its certainly not worth doing a bunch of bullshit like buying new clothes, or wasting your time learning conversational skills.

Only an extremely shallow guy would think sex is worth going to such extreme commitments of time and money.

"be yourself" is good advice. Really, the best way is just being content with who you are, whether that's a guy who has a lot of sex or a guy who gets no sex. In many ways you can't fundamentally change human nature. Many of the sorts of guys who would be attracted to "sarging" are irreconcilable nerds and will just embarass themselves when they try to be mad players. In the immortal words of Tism "if you're ugly, forget it".

You don't "need to change" anything, ever. The happiest you can be is if you simply appreciate what you have and try to free yourself of desire. Desire is the root of all suffering in the modern West. The obsession with sex beyond all else in Western society is representative of the sad fucked up state of many people's relationships with love and intimacy in our society

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Women go for all sort of guys and looks. I think if you're basically happy with yourself, can let go of any pain, hardship or lack of love in your past, and can just be content with how you are and what you have, you will be the most attractive person you could be and if you do end up with a partner, it will be someone you're basically suited to in temperament, attitude, all sorts of things.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I'm impressed; I was inclined to think that everyone that posted would be complete jerks to the original poster. This thread has restored my faith in the decency of humanity.

HalcyonSky

HSC
go sargin when you out n pic up the HB 8+'s n u loneliness fixed

HSC
JaredR said:
I'm impressed; I was inclined to think that everyone that posted would be complete jerks to the original poster. This thread has restored my faith in the decency of humanity.

bosers have both devils and angels on their shoulders :)

... we just don't listen to them both equally :eek:

HSC
Think this thread would be sticky so it would help other members in the future??

Thanks for very kinda regards and suggestions again. Its beautiful to read them! May i wish to read them again makes me cry! Well done. It sounds like a poem to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)