Longest relationship? (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
no.
I've been in a relationship pretty much since I hit puberty, so if it ends, I'd like to find my identity again as a single person. I know you're thinking that I'm going to go whoring around, but that's not what I mean. Just the plain idea that you can emotionally, mentally function without this person attached to you.

Does that make sense?
I just assumed you had a break up planned out, and weren't talking about 'if this doesn't work out'.

That's all.

Pace_T

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I'd throw up in his face.

Or say no.
seems like you dont want to spend your life with him. if thats the case, then why are you two still together? why not just break up with him??

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Pace_T said:
seems like you dont want to spend your life with him. if thats the case, then why are you two still together? why not just break up with him??
Yeah why don't we all cease contact with all people we don't want to commit the entirety of our lives to.

:/

Pace_T

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Yeah why don't we all cease contact with all people we don't want to commit the entirety of our lives to.

:/
i mean in long term relationships where you live with each other and everything.. 'serious' relationships.
dont get me wrong mang, short term relationships are the best!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Pace_T said:
Because I'm not an irritating 14 year old who thinks they'll live happily ever after.

I am 20 and things can change.

I thought that was a bit obvious.

Pace_T

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Because I'm not an irritating 14 year old who thinks they'll live happily ever after.

I am 20 and things can change.

I thought that was a bit obvious.
yes but knowing things can change is different to having the idea in ur head that you two will definately not last.
by the way that post was funny cause of the one immediately before it. :rofl:

jayciiee

yallah shoe cuz byeee
HSC
talk about obsession

im not into people who are always like iLOVE YOU SO MUCH IM NEVER GOING TO LET YOU GO COS YOURE MY ONE AND ONLY AND IF YOU LEFT ME I WOULD DIE.

i'd like to watch that motherfucker shrivel like a flower.

or people who get jealous when you go out without them

i mean honestly what harm could we do.

actually, nevermind, dont answer that.

:p

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
ILUVMYB0YFRIEND said:
my current relationship is my longest (14 months YAY! :D) n im never gonna leave him! :D
hahaha now i hope u break up with him coz u'd be stuck with that account name, or u'd have to make another one. sad sad.

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
hahaha now i hope u break up with him coz u'd be stuck with that account name, or u'd have to make another one. sad sad.
I hope you get abducted by slave drivers. There'll be a mean one with a beard who appears to be the leader, and he will be a cruel and unrelenting master. There will be several others who are routinely cruel in their behaviour, but ultimately this will only be as a result of his instruction.

Anyway, I hope, after they're done with you, that you fall into the hands of the Korowai tribe. It is often suggested that this tribe has long ceased its cannibalistic practices; however it is my sincere hope that they come out of retirement just for you. Prior to this event however, I hope they refer to you as laleo, due the obvious differences between you and them. This will go on for years, until eventually you forget your real name, and start to think of yourself as laleo. That way, you'll be stuck with this stupid account name, or you'll have to make a new one. Then they'll fucking eat you. Sad indeed.

Tysonn

HSC
Yeah, okay, you're trying a little too hard there, pal.

But in saying that, it doesn't mean 'Kirsty Xx' isn't being a complete spastic. Sure, this girl is being a little obsessive and over-the-top in displaying her affection, but she's 14, lay off, isn't that what young ignorant teenage love is about? Why wish bad things upon her?

HSC
Tysonn said:

But in saying that, it doesn't mean 'Kirsty Xx' isn't being a complete spastic. Sure, this girl is being a little obsessive and over-the-top in displaying her affection, but she's 14, lay off, isn't that what young ignorant teenage love is about? Why wish bad things upon her?
tldnr ps you're a faggot too

Tysonn

HSC
Oh no, called a 'faggot' and had /b/ terminology used against me by the 23 year old still posting on a High School forum!

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
Tysonn said:

you are an idiot.

HSC
Tysonn said:
Oh no, called a 'faggot' and had /b/ terminology used against me by the 23 year old still posting on a High School forum!
If you can show me anything authoritative that indicates that tldnr originated there and hasn't spread to usage well outside there, go ahead and I'll never use it again, as I don't particularly like them.

Also don't know what difference my age makes, I'm bored and posting for shits and giggles now just like I was a few years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)