Looking for help on how to approach an interview (1 Viewer)

stnd08

HSC
I made the interview for Sydney Grammar recently and I wasn't sure how to approach the interview. I was wondering if I could get some tips to prepare for it. 😅

cossine

HSC
I made the interview for Sydney Grammar recently and I wasn't sure how to approach the interview. I was wondering if I could get some tips to prepare for it. 😅
Interview questions

Tell me about yourself
Why do you want to study at Sydney Grammar?
Tell me about a time when you have supported, led or effectively worked with others.
Describe a time when something you were working on did not go as planned. What did you do and what did you learn?
Give an example of a time when there was a decision to be made, but no procedures in place. What did you do? What was the outcome?

stnd08

HSC
Interview questions

Tell me about yourself
Why do you want to study at Sydney Grammar?
Tell me about a time when you have supported, led or effectively worked with others.
Describe a time when something you were working on did not go as planned. What did you do and what did you learn?
Give an example of a time when there was a decision to be made, but no procedures in place. What did you do? What was the outcome?
Thank you! Is there anything specific that I should focus on for the questions in general? For example, linking back to the school values.

cossine

HSC
Thank you! Is there anything specific that I should focus on for the questions in general? For example, linking back to the school values.
You can mention the school values

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)